• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I'll put my hand up, I thought Lynch was over rated and the Tigers over paid. He's just taken 10 marks against the comps best defense, kicked 5 goals, and got them into another GF.

They're worth every penny aren't they.
Those quality tall forwards.

You can have as many Dangerfield's, Martin's, Fyfe's or Cameron's as you want but in the end, it comes down to the gun KPF's and Lynch did what Carey did countless times in the past.
That was no easy back-line either. Impressive performance.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
50B08252-F6F0-4B28-BB2D-23B835024A8D.jpeg

DAlembert

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Lynch 5 Hawkins DNP. Mmmm there is the difference right there..marks inside 50 18-7.....Lynch 10 marks. Great piece of recruiting and if the Pies make it next week I hope he kicks 10. Hawkins ...there is really nothing you can say but you MIGHT have been the difference.
Geez I hope the Giants get up tomorrow. Because quite frankly Tigers I like, just big cats. Magpies are nasty shi..ty creatures.

Last edited:

Martin#4

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Amazing Geelong couldn’t win that.

Graham pops his shoulder out, carries it for 3 quarters. Knocks to Cotchin and Martin - played under duress for 3 quarters. Broad concussed.

What a choke by the handbaggers. Where is Cockarfitt?

This team may win ugly sometimes, but we have some ******* balls. 17 other teams in the comp would kill to have the heart this club does.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Good game. Feels a bit like Pies-Hawks of 2011.
Indeed it was. Knew they'd come back.

3rd quarter was one of the best I've ever seen. The pressure. The slickness. Phenomenal. Went up several cogs and we simply had no answer.

The game was a great one and a Prelim epic as the G has hosted many good ones over the years. Not that disappointed because A Pies-Tigers G is what I've envisioned for a while now.

Great game. Good fight Catters but lost to an insanely good side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Amazing Geelong couldn’t win that.

Graham pops his shoulder out, carries it for 3 quarters. Knocks to Cotchin and Martin - played under duress for 3 quarters. Broad concussed.

What a choke by the handbaggers. Where is Cockarfitt?

This team may win ugly sometimes, but we have some ******* balls. 17 other teams in the comp would kill to have the heart this club does.
Yeah I am not going to disagree with that

Back