Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I feel the same this week, the game should be at PRO as the winner of the first final Richmond earned the right to host at our true home ground, instead here we are playing at Geelong's 2nd favourite home ground:mad:

View attachment 748076

...The gazillionth time this line has been trotted out. Need new material Tiggy. And so this meme makes its entrance again 😄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...The gazillionth time this line has been trotted out. Need new material Tiggy. And so this meme makes its entrance again 😄

View attachment 748078
Just responding to yet another Geelong supporter moan about home finals. Sick of hearing the Chris Scott and Geelong supporters whinging about home ground advantage, which gets repeated week after week, nothing more than an excuse.

We average 6 more clearances over the course of the year in comparison to the Tigers. It serves as our best chance with the even numbers at that time. In turn I actually think we won’t play Danger much at FF at all....With the centre clearances being so vital expect him Kelly & Selwood to be in there more than usual. I suspect FF to be a mix of Rata, & also Ablett ( who will try to get the Vlastuin matchup so he can’t be third man up ).
That makes sense

Reckon we will load up early also with Prestia, cotch and dusty and them see how We are going. If we are breaking even expect to see edwards in amd
Dusty forward I reckon

Going to be a hell of a game.

So nervous.

Richmond should win, but Geelong could easily upset them. As is often the case in finals, defence will probably be the deciding factor. Hawkins out could actually be a blessing in disguise for the Catters adding an element of unpredictability. I feel if it's a Cats Pies GF the Cats will win. It seems if two teams who meet in a QF play in the GF, the team that lost tends to win.

Don't think they'll be able to beat Jack Riewoldt in that sense

Plz, you wouldn’t know what a champion forward looks like if it bit you on the arse.

Back