Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain_Bender

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
It's 2 in the morning for me. I go to sleep happily thinking of all those years the Cats haunted and destroyed us, but we've managed to balance the ledger in just 2 finals series. '17 and '19.

They played well, but just weren't good enough. We used to be their bunnies, now they're ours.
in 3 short years Richmond have made the last 30 years irrelevant because when it mattered they can't beat us

It wasn't quite as good as the spanking we gave them in 2017. But it was still good.

I wonder if Cockarfitt has deleted his account like he said he would earlier.
One can only hope, reading that fool speak like he’s the greatest football mind alive when in reality my dog probably knows more then him is painful

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mate, it's not accidental if you lift your elbow, that is why i asked you to explain.
Mate, it's not accidental if you lift your elbow, that is why i asked you to explain.
Meyers charged at Houli, he tried to avoid the charging motion put up his forearm to protect himself from the charging motion

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball

I have always said its no good beating up crap , when you beat champion teams that is what makes you great. Richmond beat a great team last night, and Geelong had Richmond on the ropes a couple of times in the first half.
When Ali won his world title back, he won it back from a giant powerful man and a magnificent World champion George Foreman , he didn't beat up the little braggart Joe Blow from the local corner pub.

He beat the best in the world , and knocked him out.

That is how you appreciate your club!
When you can praise your opponent, that you have just beaten , then you know how good you are!
And you don't have to spruke bulldust about it!

Because everyone not just you, but all the teams, all your opponents know how good you are too.

pockets75

Cancelled
SuperCoach Div 8-10 Winner 2021
Mar 6, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
One of the plays of the night, in my opinion, was Riewoldt's tap to Martin from the pack which led to Dusty's goal in the 3rd quarter. Could see it from the top of the Southern Stand up the other end. Just watched the replay and not a single commentator mentioned it. Did they not even see it?

Well the AFL got what they wanted. I hope fans of other medium to small sized clubs see the perils of going down the path of the AFL turning into a scripted entertainment product, a la the wrestling divas of WWE, the Bachelor, etc.., given that the head honchos have shown no qualms in interfering to get the guaranteed result they're after.
But you lost which contradicts your entire post.

I swear to god from where i was sitting it looked like that flog razor ray pointed our way when danger dived thats why houli called for the ball.
Bloke should never umpire finals again
Even iff he didnt point that way, there was that much noise around surely he could give Cotchin a bit more leeway for an error in good faith. Funnily enough, he let Tom Stewart accidently waltz through the mark with just a warning later on, which was a much more blatant transgression IMO.

Razor Ray, he's such an attention seeking campaigner I too hope he doesnt get a gig next week.

Last edited:
omg people actually think that is worth a week........
Extra footage shows Miers actually initiated contact, ran at Houli and tried to bump him, Houli stood his ground and Miers flopped.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
in 3 short years Richmond have made the last 30 years irrelevant because when it mattered they can't beat us

Yeah pretty sure the previous 30 years where we made grand finals for fun and won 3 flags while the Tigers were perpetually in a battle to match Gary Ablett Sr’s individual tally, or keep us below a winning One Day International score aren’t suddenly irrelevant.

You can’t blame a side for continually being excellent while the other was too f**ken s**thouse to earn a crack at them.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
The amount of Mayo put on that by Myers was out of control.
Not only will Houli not get suspended, he won’t even get fined.

I agree, Houli did nothing wrong , but I don't think Hawkins week was fair, he should have been fined, BUT BUT BUT BUT !!! Toby Greene without one ounce of doubt attempted or did rake his opponents face, there is NO DOUBT , NO DOUBT and should have been given more than a week, that is not a smack in the mouth from Toby , it was a gutless gouge or attempted gouge at what ever he could hunt down by shoving his hand into that pile of players, which HE DID DO, the rat even looked up and went back in, his intent was so blatant , and listening to Derm and Jason on 360, I think Dermott needs to cool his grunt on ferocious attacking , his were wide open in his days, Toby's action was under cover and dirty his opponent was face down almost with other giants players on or around him. Jason new , I think Derm is a bit of a showman for the segment because he used to give it, but had the guts to take it too, I 'd like to see what Toby Greene would be thinking if he had done the eye /nose thing to Dermott, he probably would have been asleep before the end of the game, in those times.
Imagine doing that to Dipper whoa!!!!
Toby Greene's action was not heavy duty tackling bumping or hitting and intimidating an opponent, it was a cowardly eye gouge , who ever sees it another way has not looked at the very clear evidence, and Greene needs to change his way , because he has malice in him, and he has a great talent , that'll be wasted if he doesn't grow a brain.
I fail to see where the comments from others can see that as NOT a definite suspension. I suspect the next level or second appeal may have been
"NOT GONE THROUGH WITH" because this silly fellow may have got an extra week, so they backed off in case they make the GF.

Back