Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Incident assessed:
Contact between Richmond’s Bachar Houli and Geelong Cats’ Gryan Miers from the third quarter of Friday’s match was assessed. Houli is leading into space when Miers moves to lay a block. Houli seeks to evade Miers and in the process of fending off his opponent, Houli makes high contact. It was the view of the MRO there was insufficient forceful high contact to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

can we all shut the fu** up now
Lol, gettting a little annoyed are we?

Richmond won last night, so can we all fu** up now.

See what i did there?

Lol, gettting a little annoyed are we?

Richmond won last night, so can we all fu** up now.

See what i did there?

No we won i'm having a great time, it's just dumb talking about suspensions when the guy only went down because he took a dive

Accepted 04

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Incident assessed:
Contact between Richmond’s Bachar Houli and Geelong Cats’ Gryan Miers from the third quarter of Friday’s match was assessed. Houli is leading into space when Miers moves to lay a block. Houli seeks to evade Miers and in the process of fending off his opponent, Houli makes high contact. It was the view of the MRO there was insufficient forceful high contact to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

Were Danger or Miers cited for diving?

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Incident assessed:

If only Geelong got the same favourable treatment from the tribunal muppets. *sigh* Job well done last week with rubbing out Tommy for a love tap.

If only Geelong got the same favourable treatment from the tribunal muppets. *sigh* Job well done last week with rubbing out Tommy for a love tap.

Yes keep blaming everyone but hawkins

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
in 3 short years Richmond have made the last 30 years irrelevant because when it mattered they can't beat us

Richmond has being sh*t for almost 40 years since the early 80s so of course in that time Geelong barely had any opportunities to roll them when it 'matters', makes no sense to blame Geelong for the tiggers mediocrity.

You can't fault Geelong for hanging around finals action either after a very successul Triple Premiership period given that the club has rarely had access to top talent in the last 15 years or so. It defies logic that Geelong are still in contention with the lack of Top 10 pics the club has had since the mid 00s and that deserves a little bit of respect I would have thought.

Richmond has being sh*t for almost 40 years since the early 80s so of course in that time Geelong barely had any opportunities to roll them when it 'matters', makes no sense to blame Geelong for the tiggers mediocrity.

You can't fault Geelong for hanging around finals action either after a very successul Triple Premiership period given that the club has rarely had access to top talent in the last 15 years or so. It defies logic that Geelong are still in contention with the lack of Top 10 pics the club has had since the mid 00s and that deserves a little bit of respect I would have thought.

Because you got cheap father sons that was half the reason. Very easy to not need picks when you have elite fs picks

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
He flopped because he's a bitch, like your bitch captain and your bitch Dangerfraud.

Can’t determine if you are sad, bad, mad or combination of all three, but definitely lower intelligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
I have always said its no good beating up crap , when you beat champion teams that is what makes you great. Richmond beat a great team last night, and Geelong had Richmond on the ropes a couple of times in the first half.
When Ali won his world title back, he won it back from a giant powerful man and a magnificent World champion George Foreman , he didn't beat up the little braggart Joe Blow from the local corner pub.

He beat the best in the world , and knocked him out.

That is how you appreciate your club!
When you can praise your opponent, that you have just beaten , then you know how good you are!
And you don't have to spruke bulldust about it!

Because everyone not just you, but all the teams, all your opponents know how good you are too.
All well and good. But what if your opponent is coached by Chris Scott?

DAlembert

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
So you think dangerfield played a good 2nd half?
He was as good as nonexistent.
Did I say he played a good 2nd half....Don't be a tosser. He had 8 possies about half of his normal out put. Geelong got swamped in the second half as poor an effort as possible. but heh Richmond lifted as good sides do.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Did I say he played a good 2nd half....Don't be a tosser. He had 8 possies about half of his normal out put. Geelong got swamped in the second half as poor an effort as possible. but heh Richmond lifted as good sides do.
So you dumb tosser the Carlton bloke was correct in his original statement...
20190921_155702.jpg

But then I think about it, and realise that Scott is the one stuffing up the most. No correct me if I am wrong here, but this is what I’d do;

1. Play PD in the middle all night
2. Play Esava at FF or CHF
3. Pick Buzza over Henderson
4. Play Ablett as a FP
5. Play Blicavs back all night
6. Tag Houli with Scott Selwood or play a defensive forward on him

So is the list really that old or Scott being too clever and creative?

Mate, their best defender on a wing when we have a 200cm FF clunking everything. You tell me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back