Richmond v Geelong - Rd 21, 2016 - 3:20 @ MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

as a saints supporter, what do you know about finals intensity?

Wow seems some Cat supporters are pretty touchy about this subject

Maybe a realisation that deep down this Geelong side is not going to cut it in the heat of a final???

I just don't think this Geelong team have what it takes to be a Premiership contender - too many downhill skiiers for my liking

Just an opinion from a neutral observer - though reckon deep down most Cats supporters know it as well

Wow seems some Cat supporters are pretty touchy about this subject

Maybe a realisation that deep down this Geelong side is not going to cut it in the heat of a final???

I just don't think this Geelong team have what it takes to be a Premiership contender - too many downhill skiiers for my liking

Just an opinion from a neutral observer - though reckon deep down most Cats supporters know it as well
Maybe, however we're still in with a chance. The fact of the matter is that this year each top eight team has a team that they like and dislike playing. For example, Geelong would be confident playing Adelaide and the Bulldogs, whilst wanting to steer well clear of Sydney. It's an even year where three good games in September will get you a flag.

Just had another look at Carlton's list and feel better already.

Both lists are appalling.
in saying that, a list that was tipped to finish dead last with 1 or zero wins but has managed 6 wins, versus a team that was piled on to push for top 4 and contention, has only 2 more wins than the side you're rubbishing, and is on the way down.
Yep... I can see why you're feeling better... :/

Embarrassing for 3 quarters but I'll take it. Let's hope they've finally learnt their lesson and don't make the mistake of taking lightly the next 2 bottom 10 teams we have to play.

Embarrassing for 3 quarters but I'll take it. Let's hope they've finally learnt their lesson and don't make the mistake of taking lightly the next 2 bottom 10 teams we have to play.

Melbourne at home in the last round might be a worry considering you will be coming off an interstate trip and that they beat you last year down at the Cattery

Should be a good final H&A round with plenty at stake

Both lists are appalling.
in saying that, a list that was tipped to finish dead last with 1 or zero wins but has managed 6 wins, versus a team that was piled on to push for top 4 and contention, has only 2 more wins than the side you're rubbishing, and is on the way down.
Yep... I can see why you're feeling better... :/
You guys couldn't even beat the rabble that is Brisbane. I wouldn't be making assumptions on a steep upward trajectory just yet. We had nothing to play for and almost beat a top 4 side. You can look at things very differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not about the influence, even though I believe Richmond would have won if Jack got that holding free kick, which in the midfield is paid every day of the week.

The problem here is the difference. The difference between putting the whistle away at one end of the ground, and then blowing the whistle like it is nothing at the other end.
did you miss the first three quarters?

What? The consistent high free kicks that ONLY Selwood gets paid? I didn't miss those.
tumblr_o4l49nLaPP1v4o69go1_r1_400.gif

Back