Votes: 36 87.8%
  • GWS Giants

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWS will want to respond to their loss to the Lions and jibes they don't play the G well , they will also want to preserve their spot on the ladder after two losses , slipping out of the top 8 now seems all too easy and this game looms as a must win for them

Richmond lost 2 games going into the bye and have beaten the Saints and the Suns after the bye
they want to build into a tilt at a premiership , it starts here
a win over the team ahead of them is a great start

while not a must win for the Tigers, with games V Pies and Port coming this game is a real nice to win

momentum is on the side of the Tigers but that has counted for nothing this year

both sides will want to come out hard and fast , one will probably more than the other

This could be a blowout either way

It is easy, but to be avoided, to look at the last week and make a choice based on that.

Giants will hit back after 2 weeks of self examination. They are under the pump for sure, while the Tiges need to beat a good team.

Due to 30 odd years of built up pessimism I am leaning to Giants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of seven in a row at the MCG for the Tigers after a percentage boost against the Suns. The AFL
clearly wants the Tigers to play finals.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yet to play a single interstate side at the G, of our 6 games there so far 4 of them were MCG tennants and the other two were Dons and Cats who play there frequently.

Also played 5 interstate, and 4 at Marvel to this point.

We will also finish the year with 1 less game at home than the Pies. Dont see you sooking about them though?

We will also finish the year with 1 less game at home than the Pies. Dont see you sooking about them though?
Hardly sooking, Richmond bring in the big crowds and the big finals atmosphere of course the AFL wants them
in the finals ditto with the Pies. Big crowds = Big dollars, hell I want the Tigers in the finals one of the last
bastions of good football left in the game.

GWS lose Kelly which will hurt but they regain Mumford & Whitfield which are both just as huge for them. Also Coniglio seems fit to go. We might regain Jack but that's a big maybe. I think Mummy will take control of Soldo quite easily and with thier midfield and solid fwd line anything can happen. In saying this my prediction is GWS to lead by under a goal at the last change before the Tigers finish stronger on the bigger MCG and win by 13 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back