AFLW Richmond v Melbourne Friday 14 January, 7.10pm Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if McKenzie’s calf is good enough to be plonked in the goal square with the express condition that she’s not to leave the forward 50

They won’t risk her. Doesn’t take much to redo a calf and that will be her whole season shot.

Maybe the way forward without Wakefield is to go small with KB as the solitary tall. Did it with Jack R in 2017.
Asking a lot from KB and the likes of Yassir, Dargan, Stahl, Bernardi have to play like women possessed.

Does miller go forward ...shevlin and Darcy back inside
It would be D'Arcy that we'd rotate forward if we were going to go down that path. D'Arcy played forward for the Pies before she came to Tigerland. Miller is very much a stopper, not sure she has the ability to be a forward. She reminds me a bit of Prestigiacomo and I don't think he ever went forward

It would be D'Arcy that we'd rotate forward if we were going to go down that path. D'Arcy played forward for the Pies before she came to Tigerland. Miller is very much a stopper, not sure she has the ability to be a forward. She reminds me a bit of Prestigiacomo and I don't think he ever went forward

Do Pagan's Paddock with KB - Fergie's Farmlet!

It also the get out kick down the line we are gonna miss.
Wakefield getting up a couple of times a game just minimises the bash and crash Symour and KB do and cop.

Wakefield's work rate is phenomenal.

Presents on a wing one minute and next she has pushed forward taking contested marks.

Love her.

Every bit of what a great Tiger Full Forward should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back