AFLW Richmond v North Melbourne Saturday February 12 2.10pm Swinburne Centre

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Conti is one of my fav players but geez her kicking today has been horrible, not sure if she has hit one target.

Our endeavour is there no question about it but due to our poor skills, we do tend to just bomb and hope.
No real game plan to speak of.

Yassir did look more lively and kicked a nice goal.

Miller, Mackenzie, Seymour and Levey are our best. Darcy who started slowly improved as the game went on, has taken 5 marks.

Need to make every post a winner, Brennan missing that easy shot on goal in the first 30 secs of the 1st qtr.
Allowing North to kick a goal in the first qtr with 20 secs left.

Seymour missed a relatively easy shot in the 2nd. Sarah Hosking brain fade costing Brennan a goal in the 2nd qtr.

Yes, North has had more inside 50;s ( 22 to 9), but I look at opportunities and how many shots on goal. They have only had 1 more shot on goal than us.
We have had 3 that should've been goals. Brennan and Seymour plus Hosking reversal free.

because Kearney is a very smart footballer, so is the North team
she got under hoskings skin, got the reversal, so Brennan cant kick an easy 20m goal, then sat hosking back on her arse for another reversal, leaving us with a 50m shot
really very smart, unfortunately we are dumb as all fu**

How was the second reversal smart - get the first point. Any ways Hosking has be cleverer than that as one of the senior girls looked to.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Surely Miller is in the team of the week this week. If it wasn't for her, we'd probably be down by a lot

Conti is one of my fav players but geez her kicking today has been horrible, not sure if she has hit one target.

Our endeavour is there no question about it but due to our poor skills, we do tend to just bomb and hope.
No real game plan to speak of.

Yassir did look more lively and kicked a nice goal.

Miller, Mackenzie, Seymour and Levey are our best. Darcy who started slowly improved as the game went on, has taken 5 marks.

Need to make every post a winner, Brennan missing that easy shot on goal in the first 30 secs of the 1st qtr.
Allowing North to kick a goal in the first qtr with 20 secs left.

Seymour missed a relatively easy shot in the 2nd. Sarah Hosking brain fade costing Brennan a goal in the 2nd qtr.

Yes, North has had more inside 50;s ( 22 to 9), but I look at opportunities and how many shots on goal. They have only had 1 more shot on goal than us.
We have had 3 that should've been goals. Brennan and Seymour plus Hosking reversal free.
I think for as much footy as Conti gets, there is a too much wastage. There are few braver chasing the pill, but composure is not her long suit yet. It will come.

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
tiger 1.jpg

tiger 2.jpg

Back