• West Coast < 30

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • West Coast by 30+

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

that horrid play on call against gov wont appear on your free kick count

He took 3 steps sideways. Same as Rioli in the second quarter. Was definitely play on.

Willie Rioli gets a "walk out of the room hands in the air" free kick when perfectly caught, with the ball , NO way a push in the back, and it appears that umpires love calling frees for them right in front, tinny to a point of ridiculousness. Never have I ever seen a side that gets looked after like this Eagles team .
I can barely stand watching them, how many free kicks does a club like this mob get. Don't follow either , but the rub seems to know where its going and saves the arse of this team at times .
Can't help whinging every one sees it, its just a massive curiosity?

Well I guess your not allowed to defend at all in this effing stupid ruled Game another free kick shot? Why doesn't the umpire kick the friggin goal for the EAGLES.
THEY'RE TRYING LIKE MAD TO KILL THIS GAME! BUT THIS ISN;T AUSTRALIAN RULES ANY MORE ANYWAY, THE TINS WILL WIN IT THROUGH FREE KICKS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a crazy game. From the best footy we've seen all year in the first half to some of the worst. This just scrappy as fu**.

Yeah it's almost like it started pissing down

Back