Votes: 24 30.0%
  • West Coast < 30

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • West Coast by 30+

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And if sooks like you stopped pi**ing on non stop about free kicks you might actually understand the game and that throughout the course of a game you’ve got free kicks that go each way.

Umpires don’t cost a side games. There is this incessant focus on umpiring from BF posters, it’s a joke how they aren’t prepared to comment on the game.
Haha, I never blame umpires but that was a free. Blatant block.

How much gets missed from umpires every week? Heaps. People just whinge non stop because they don’t get pulled up on it. Absolutely details every thread.
I agree with you. Umpire bashing is for those that can't accept losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I do that ??
Nah I might hang around a little bit longer ,your hurt is mildly amusing
You are crowing over our third on the ladder instead of second hurt hey?

That, in a microcosm is the difference between our clubs

We just fought an epic game against a fantastic team on their home deck and lost by a kick - im disappointed naturally but elated that it was a great game that could have gone either way.

Im still buzzing.

In two weeks time we start yet another finals campaign - how many is that now?

Im sitting here having enjoyed my team playing an amazing game of footy in difficult conditions and just losing

Your sitting there watching the big boys fight it out and making snippy comments - hang around all you like worm. The big dogs might let you have some scraps - if we are full.

Dream on!

Similar to the West Coast supporter I originally replied to who was dreaming about winning, you can make up any scenario you want in your head it does * all to change the result though.

It ruins good football discussion. Some supporters can't take a loss with dignity.
First time I've ever agreed with something you've said.

I missed the game, sounds like it was epic, come to see where it was won or lost and all I find is a bunch of ump s**t.

I love whinging about the umps as much as the next western Australian but surely we can ban umpire whinging in these threads, for the sack of footy discussion?

Are you actually the guy from your avatar? Wouldn't surprise me
How about you actually comment on the post? I'm saying there was poor umpiring both ways. It's your fellow Richmond fans who think they got a bad run even though it's the first free kick count they won in how many games?

First time I've ever agreed with something you've said.

I missed the game, sounds like it was epic, come to see where it was won or lost and all I find is a bunch of ump s**t.

I love whinging about the umps as much as the next western Australian but surely we can ban umpire whinging in these threads, for the sack of footy discussion?
Id agree with that - the only people who should get to argue umpires is neutrals (Chief - wouldnt that be a good rule?)

Its too easy to only see the frees missed for your team and not the frees missed for the opposition.

Whine about umps on your own board.

So let me see...Eagles saying Richmond can only win in the wet? Yes? WCE had a 5 goal break in the first before Richmond got on top of general play and ground that lead back before the rain even came.

If you are saying Richmond can only win in the wet you are also saying WCE need very specific conditions, with everything going their way to beat the Tigers.

Cheers.

Back