Votes: 24 30.0%
  • West Coast < 30

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • West Coast by 30+

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting point but just cant have any hate for brisbane. Cheered their 3 peat and will cheer them again if we arent in it.

Also think its incredibly important for our games future to become a truly national game - sydney, gws and brizzy winning flags is a part of that.
As a tiger fan who has been attending lions games for years I completely agree.

Wish the interstate clubs all the best, just not at our expense (which I think is fair).

Put it this way.

I'd rather see WC, Lions, Syd, GWS, Freo, Port, Suns win a flag over another Victorian club (Can't bring myself to wish any success for Adelaide fans mind).

I'd also like to say WC are actually a extremely good wet weather side.

All the best for finals lads.

Interesting point but just cant have any hate for brisbane. Cheered their 3 peat and will cheer them again if we arent in it.

Also think its incredibly important for our games future to become a truly national game - sydney, gws and brizzy winning flags is a part of that.

Yep, I mean as time goes on it will get more national, but interstate clubs winning helps that.

Very sad! (and perhaps a little drunk too)

Well done Sterge - I hereby stand before you for my naming and shaming.

Kudos - I thought the post was fairly life like, clearly an expert forgery ;)
i caught you out after your first post dip s**t. Just wasn't sure which one of the offended you were. Obviously been pawned by tiger 71. Why are Collingwood fans so obsessed with Richmond. It's sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn your ass must be sore from the last 18 months. Enjoy 5th spuds
Oh dear :$ :$ :$

giphy.gif

Back