Game Day Richmond v Williamstown GRAND FINAL Sunday 22/9 @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, i gotta laugh at Muir being a gentleman off field, that's hilarious. :D

Last time i was at princess park was ringside for Fenech v Nelson.
Must admit I was a tad apprehensive (not really), but he was the funniest most approachable guy you could meet. Signed autographs all day and had a great time.
Fenech Nelson, very good.

Last time I watched a game at Princess Park we knocked Carlton out of the finals race (a glorious moment in the history of our club, even though we were but cellar dwellers that year). Cans were $2 and I spent the game standing next to Robbie Muir (who was a gentleman off the field, not the 'mad dog' he was known for on it). Best day at the footy.
Remember that game too, sweet knocking the Blues out of the finals.
Always stood next to the scoreboard, the bar was right near it and toilets close by.
Not a bad ground compared to some others such as Windy Hill and Victoria Park

Sorry, i gotta laugh at Muir being a gentleman off field, that's hilarious. :D

Last time i was at princess park was ringside for Fenech v Nelson.

So which one was you? 🤣

While I think we can win I’m not exactly confident today.

With bigger fish to fry and key players spending extended bench time it’s going to be tough against an opponent who smashed the Bumbers last week (who we just got over).

Hopefully our talls - CJ and Chol can exploit them up forward and in the ruck. It’s one area in particular I think we have it over them

Undecided whether Il go, it's a bit out of the way. Tickets still available online I think so seeing how late I can push it.

I can only really drive there, any recommendations on where to park within a 5-10 minute walk?
I am parking over near the Zoo at the golf course

Cant go as I have to be at work by 5.... same as 2017, I’ve had to organize a shift swap next Saturday as I am supposed to be working all day... same as 2017..
Feels like deja vu.

Is it possible to buy tickets at ikon park? Never been to a VFL granny before so not sure what to do.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cant go as I have to be at work by 5.... same as 2017, I’ve had to organize a shift swap next Saturday as I am supposed to be working all day... same as 2017..
Feels like deja vu.

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times..........................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undecided whether Il go, it's a bit out of the way. Tickets still available online I think so seeing how late I can push it.

I can only really drive there, any recommendations on where to park within a 5-10 minute walk?
Park at Barkley Square shops!! Just north.

Last time I watched a game at Princess Park we knocked Carlton out of the finals race (a glorious moment in the history of our club, even though we were but cellar dwellers that year). Cans were $2 and I spent the game standing next to Robbie Muir (who was a gentleman off the field, not the 'mad dog' he was known for on it). Best day at the footy.
1997. Sell out and I got just about the last GA ticket available. Came back from 5 goals down at quarter time, won by 2pts, Michael Rogers was supreme and my best mate who’s Blues was shattered afterwards. Funnily , I never thought we were out of it...

Dimma saying we’ll be resting players- possibly Chol, Butts,Pickett.
It’ll be a huge challenge for the VFL listed players to step up and play the Richmond way. We’ve managed to win games throughout the year when ravaged by injury by players coming in and playing roles.

How much would it suck getting 'rested' for the vfl GF just in case for the AFL GF.

Miss the VFL win and likely not even get a game in the AFL

1997. Sell out and I got just about the last GA ticket available. Came back from 5 goals down at quarter time, won by 2pts, Michael Rogers was supreme and my best mate who’s Blues was shattered afterwards. Funnily , I never thought we were out of it...
And the best part was my mate hanging out the window after the game giving to the Blues supporters as we crawled through the traffic. They was dirty.

I remember that game. Last time I was at that ground was 94, we played Geelong, we needed a win to make the 8 and we got belted. Some bloke had a stubby smashed on his head behind the goals. Sinking piss and smoking Winnie Blues. What a time to be alive.

While I think we can win I’m not exactly confident today.

With bigger fish to fry and key players spending extended bench time it’s going to be tough against an opponent who smashed the Bumbers last week (who we just got over).

Hopefully our talls - CJ and Chol can exploit them up forward and in the ruck. It’s one area in particular I think we have it over them
Yeah....but the bombers kicked
9.16 !!!

I remember that game. Last time I was at that ground was 94, we played Geelong, we needed a win to make the 8 and we got belted. Some bloke had a stubby smashed on his head behind the goals. Sinking piss and smoking Winnie Blues. What a time to be alive.
Haha I was there too. Went to quite a few games there in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back