VFL Richmond VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we won’t be as good this year now that other than our AFL listed guys and Morro our team is filled out by under 19’s guys. The new dogshit rules bought in don’t help either.

Think we won’t be as good this year now that other than our AFL listed guys and Morro our team is filled out by under 19’s guys. The new dogshit rules bought in don’t help either.

Good point but hopefully you are wrong as the boys will be looking at going back to back.

DES. garthwaite. Stack.
Mansell. Miller. Nyuon.
Caddy. RCD. Dow.
Ralphsmith. Chol. Naish.
Aarts. Ccj. MRJ.
Ryan. Ross. Martyn.

Looks like a fun team. (Using most recent afl premiership team as template)

Hopefully cumberland. Soldo. Colina are back sooner than expected

I think we ll go pretty well, strong in the key positions, CCJ rhino,cholly Miller Garth and the squad of young mids are already showing good traits and I rate Xav Clarke . Don’t think too many vfl sides will have this kinda quality

Good point but hopefully you are wrong as the boys will be looking at going back to back.

DES. garthwaite. Stack.
Mansell. Miller. Nyuon.
Caddy. RCD. Dow.
Ralphsmith. Chol. Naish.
Aarts. Ccj. MRJ.
Ryan. Ross. Martyn.

That’s a bloody good side,

DES. garthwaite. Stack.
Mansell. Miller. Nyuon.
Caddy. RCD. Dow.
Ralphsmith. Chol. Naish.
Aarts. Ccj. MRJ.
Ryan. Ross. Martyn.

Anyone know when Colina is going to join the program? Excited at what he’s going to offer

DES. garthwaite. Stack.
Mansell. Miller. Nyuon.
Caddy. RCD. Dow.
Ralphsmith. Chol. Naish.
Aarts. Ccj. MRJ.
Ryan. Ross. Martyn.

Bloody good VFL side at full strength. Looking at that side and our depth - it makes me wonder why we re-drafted DES - the only reason would be as insurance for Houli but he still doesn't get a game even with Houli out - I even think Ralph-Smith is ahead of him in this role now anyway. I do think DES has some great qualities but his weaknesses are too much of a risk to the fabric of our side and I'm not sure he can overcome them. I'm going to make the call...list clogger

I think we ll go pretty well, strong in the key positions, CCJ rhino,cholly Miller Garth and the squad of young mids are already showing good traits and I rate Xav Clarke . Don’t think too many vfl sides will have this kinda quality
Our VFL>>>Norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when Colina is going to join the program? Excited at what he’s going to offer

Talk was he’s not coming unless he fails at euro league basketball. Though he was here training in Melbourne during the season last year so 🤷‍♂️

Looks like Naish and Ross were the standouts yesterday, with those two and Houli probably most likely to come into the side.

Don't think Coleman-Jones played? Couldn't spot him in the highlights and wasn't mentioned in the write-up. No Dow either.

Great to see Ryan kicking goals each week. He's already playing better than I expected for a Ruck in his first year.

It’s helped that he got to play ‘seniors’ basically all season last year up in Q. I’m actually pretty pumped to see how he goes in the VFL this year (provided covid stays ****ed off).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back