VFL Richmond VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Outside of naish the stats from the afl list tiger player is awful...
What has naish done apart from running 10 meters and kicking it long straight to a Werribee player
I think the coach told him to kick it to a tiger player, he just didn't realise he meant Richmond tiger not Werribee tiger

nah Stacky Been good as well as MRJ, ......egg good...Ralph CCJ ok
Depends how you look at it.
Egg has been good but as we know he's soft at afl level.No future with us.
Stack we know what he brings.Just needs match fitness.
MRJ-Still a cub.No expectations until halfway through the year.
Ralphsmith done a few things but generally hardly sighted.
CCJ hasn't influenced the game at all.
Miller has been disappointing.
Naish's mind is till at the G.

harsh on the backline, our highest midfielders disposal count is 12 from stack and 11 from dow, meanwhile a couple werribee players are reaching 30

martyn and dow now 12 as well

I mean in terms of defending. They are unaccountable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the Chol experiment is over, just too soft, has skill but that's no good if you can't beat your direct opponent when some mongrel is required.

Miller is just not up to it, VFL probably his true level at best, been in the system a while but showing no improvement.

Give Stack another couple of games and I think he will add something special to our best 22, he is a class above VFL.

Cumberland and Ralph Smith both have potential so hopefully both get a good run of games without injury, other than that a pretty flat performance with no one really putting their hand up for selection.

What has naish done apart from running 10 meters and kicking it long straight to a Werribee player
I think the coach told him to kick it to a tiger player, he just didn't realise he meant Richmond tiger not Werribee tiger

Got more than 11 touches unlike every other richmond player at the time of comment..

Got tackled in the first minute of the game and hit his head on the ground he got up with wobbly legs but played the game out .
He had minimal impact but he does look good at hunting the footy and getting out a quick handball .Looks composed in traffic .
Didn’t get a chance to watch
How did Dow go?
I’m assuming his tank wasn’t quite up to it given the surgery but more how did he look when he got his hands on it

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought Dow showed a bit, able to extract himself from difficult situations which you need at AFL level, ie Bolton. We know he has good hands, good pace, good prospect. Ralphsmith looked quick and a good size. Cumberland was good also for his first game in it. Rioli showed flashes, Stack does not look far away, he would make a good sub until he gets his fitness proper.

Cumberland had some very good moment's .
His first contest was fantastic for a kid coming off an ACL .
Great leap and mark in the goal square and he's not afraid to back his kicking .
Kids got a bit of spunk .
Thought Dow showed a bit, able to extract himself from difficult situations which you need at AFL level, ie Bolton. We know he has good hands, good pace, good prospect. Ralphsmith looked quick and a good size. Cumberland was good also for his first game in it. Rioli showed flashes, Stack does not look far away, he would make a good sub until he gets his fitness proper.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back