List Mgmt. Richmond VFL List Changes 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meteoric Rise

All Australian
Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Mannagh didn’t seem to play much this year. Ballard, Silvestro quite big losses to add to the experienced AFL listed Townsend, Menadue and Weller. You would think we might lose a few more fringe dwellers yet as well. With X coaching and after his success coaching NT I wonder if we might try to find a few more talented indigenous players to grace football headquarters at The Swinburne. You would expect this team to be weaker in 2020, but I thought that in 2019 after some experienced players departed.

Phar Ace

Premium Platinum
Feb 9, 2017
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Bullets, Firebirds
Mannagh didn’t seem to play much this year. Ballard, Silvestro quite big losses to add to the experienced AFL listed Townsend, Menadue and Weller. You would think we might lose a few more fringe dwellers yet as well. With X coaching and after his success coaching NT I wonder if we might try to find a few more talented indigenous players to grace football headquarters at The Swinburne. You would expect this team to be weaker in 2020, but I thought that in 2019 after some experienced players departed.
Shaun can play a bit I think, particularly good off half back, and it was a hard team to crack into last season. Good pick up by Sandy I reckon.

Last edited:

TigerImposter

πŸ†
Apr 27, 2014
Abandoned toilets at Coburg Footy ground
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Welcome to Coburg Silvestro and Ballard. Both boys claimed they wanted to play more vfl footy and guaranteed games , so they’ve come to the right place. The Tiger team was a beast of a side to get into in 19, but may lack some experience next year with all the outs.

Last edited:

TigerImposter

πŸ†
Apr 27, 2014
Abandoned toilets at Coburg Footy ground
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Callum Moore now a Coburg Lion. Absolutely rapt with the Lions recruitment staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom