VFL Richmond VFL vs Essendon - Saturday 8th April 11:00am PRO

Remove this Banner Ad

No good.
We need good performers down below to keep the senior team on their toes.

Wouldn't stress too much. This our weakest VFL team so far, sounds like we are missing Maric, Batchelor, CEllis, Townsend and a couple of drop downs from the AFL due to a few injuries.

What has been our weakness?

Sloppy disposal. Not sticking tackles. We've been like witches hat when they've had it. And we've just been hand balling in circles to blokes who are covered.

Poor entries inside 50, high press exposed on the counter.

Weak. Expected better from you ;)

I was dirty on myself. I relate that experience to trying to get beautiful females number that is well and truly out of my league and the shitting my pants as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't stress too much. This our weakest VFL team so far, sounds like we are missing Maric, Batchelor, CEllis, Townsend and a couple of drop downs from the AFL due to a few injuries.

Exactly right, easily our weakest side so far

No backline either. Broad, garthwaite, bachelor all out and Elton who can swing back playing in the seniors.

Been here since early in the second. Umps nothing to do with the scoreline. They've actually been pretty good. Richmond have been very bad. Poor conversion in the 2nd. Poor in most aspects in the 3rd. Not sure what happened in the 1st but given we were 8 goals down when I got here, prob another serving of what they're dishing up this quarter.

Only standout for me so far has been Morris.

Been here since early in the second. Umps nothing to do with the scoreline. They've actually been pretty good. Richmond have been very bad. Poor conversion in the 2nd. Poor in most aspects in the 3rd. Not sure what happened in the 1st but given we were 8 goals down when I got here, prob another serving of what they're dishing up this quarter.

Only standout for me so far has been Morris.

I watched most of the 2nd and some of the third and thought Menadue was good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have gone from 18 listed AFL players to 12 in this game.

Two of our better ball winners so far in the VFL McIntosh and Townsend aren't playing, along with our first string B line + Elton, Maric & C.Ellis.

Our VFL depth must be rat poo which is why AFL list sizes should increase to allow a full reserves team who train with each other week in week out.

Harnett goals for us from 50. Goalie barracks for Bombers. So calls it touched a metre over. No score reviews down here I'm told. 44-119

Yeah you'd have to say Morris and Menadue the only two that get any real look in. And Morris may need a week or two still.

We have gone from 18 listed AFL players to 12 in this game.

Two of our better ball winners so far in the VFL McIntosh and Townsend aren't playing, along with our first string B line + Elton, Maric & C.Ellis.

Our VFL depth must be rat poo which is why AFL list sizes should increase to allow a full reserves team who train with each other week in week out.
Yeah, it's not good for team development to have a rotating door of afl players coming in and out of the VFL team. There's no cohesion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back