Preview Richmond VS Adelaide - Sunday, 30th April, AO, 4:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're suggesting that if Eddie + Walker + Jenkins + Lynch kick 9-10 goals that goes a long way towards you winning?

God you're an arrogant bunch

Talk about April premiers

Such short memories. Was massive in his last few games in 2016. I'm as surprised as anyone but have a little faith, people.
Would love to. But I just changed all but one of my tipping competitions from Adelaide to Richmond but I think I'll be changing back.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Such short memories. Was massive in his last few games in 2016. I'm as surprised as anyone but have a little faith, people.

If you're talking about Morris then the short memory is the two seasons of trash performances before those last few games when he was solid... not massive.

good luck to him, i hope he has a blinder. But Hardwick needs to remember he is 28 with no upside, no versatility and coming back from an ACL, not a battler he can turn into a star.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
I like it.
Its bold and almost takes their back line out of it.

Also to the morons baging on Moris how about congratulating the bloke on his come back. His come back from an ACL and should be rewarded for it.

Some on here are pathetic

If you're talking about Morris then the short memory is the two seasons of trash performances before those last few games when he was solid... not massive.

good luck to him, i hope he has a blinder. But Hardwick needs to remember he is 28 with no upside, no versatility and coming back from an ACL, not a battler he can turn into a star.
We've also got to remember it's not just Dimma who selects the players. Our whole committee is acting crazy with these selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious after last week's bold showing Astbury is going forward and will be a part-time ruck, with Grimes to be the second key defender.
The only other real option for Betts - which has been tried before - is Vlastuin, and will likely happen if Eddie gets away on Stevie.

If that happens or if Griggs does go to the ruck and we win Dimma is a genius. Bookmark it.

Rance - Jenkins
Astbury - Tex
Grimes - lynch
Morris - Betts

I don't mind it to be honest, more worried about our forward line. Who ever lever plays on is going to need to be very active as he will be coming over to help talia on Jack and will mark any high ball we just boot in blindly

Mar 14, 2009
MCG
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
This the poorest our teams looked all year by a long way. 1 tall forward and 1 ruck. Nankervis and Riewoldt will be lucky to not be injured by the end of the game with that workload. Adelaide are going to eat up the ball in the air.

Morris rushed back off average VFL form like he's Andrew McLeod. He's so far away from our best 22 it's not funny. Betts will run rings around him and he will give away his usual three goals on top to dumb free kicks against.

Rance - Jenkins
Astbury - Tex
Grimes - lynch
Morris - Betts

I don't mind it to be honest, more worried about our forward line. Who ever lever plays on is going to need to be very active as he will be coming over to help talia on Jack and will mark any high ball we just boot in blindly

Which is our forward 50 entries in a nutshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rance - Jenkins
Astbury - Tex
Grimes - lynch
Morris - Betts

Yeah spot on.

Our game is long kicks down the line and inside 50

without that 2nd tall it could make it tough to take a mark

This feels like one of those movies when the heroes of the story are in a real jam. One of the team throws out a crazy idea about how to get out of it. And the heroic leader (impressed with the outrageousness of the suggestion) says "this plan is so crazy, it just might work. Let's do it they won't know what's hit them".

Morro's love for Richmond is up there with Jack's.

Looked in ripping nik when he made a guest appearance at the social after the first match I think.

He will be ok,calmness needed.

He will give his all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back