Preview Richmond vs Brisbane - Metricon Stadium, Friday July 16, 7:50 - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get we're still mathematically in the hunt for the 8, but after Hardwick came out in the presser last week and said that the kids would learn more playing at the highest level than they would at the VFL level and then dropping 4 of them is quite a backflip, take it from someone who has performed many a backflip on here as long time posters would know. Would have loved to have seen Dow and RCD get a run through the middle especially with Nankervis and Lambert strengthening the midfield group a little.
I don’t believe anything Dima says anymore about team selection… lied the last 3 weeks..

Which is fine I guess, I just now don’t believe what he says

Not sure what to say at the in's.... Its the first time i have looked at Dimma's contract and questioned it. If he has no interest in grooming & nurturing our young talent, then wtf is the point of him coaching us till 2024. We are going to lose these kids if we keep dropping them over other blokes who are getting games on loyalty, not form.

Every week we lose and don't play the kids, the worse this situation gets. I question if dimma will see out his contract till 2024. Once Cotchin, Houli, Jack, Edwards, Grimes, Astbury, Prestia retire over the next season or 2, I think he will struggle bigtime to capture the heard of the new group. He is playing an incredibly short game atm, can't say i am a fan - i see no "dignity" is going down with the ship

d8ucj37-735c046e-0b04-48e0-bd79-e83481fb9aad.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to say at the in's.... Its the first time i have looked at Dimma's contract and questioned it. If he has no interest in grooming & nurturing our young talent, then wtf is the point of him coaching us till 2024. We are going to lose these kids if we keep dropping them over other blokes who are getting games on loyalty, not form.

Every week we lose and don't play the kids, the worse this situation gets. I question if dimma will see out his contract till 2024. Once Cotchin, Houli, Jack, Edwards, Grimes, Astbury, Prestia retire over the next season or 2, I think he will struggle bigtime to capture the heard of the new group. He is playing an incredibly short game atm, can't say i am a fan - i see no "dignity" is going down with the ship

View attachment 1178241

He’s going to lose his buddies and his job at the tigers

Lovely

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t believe anything Dima says anymore about team selection… lied the last 3 weeks..

Which is fine I guess, I just now don’t believe what he says

TBH i don't believe anything he says, period. After his personal life situation i don't think him lying to the supporters & the media would be too hard for him. As i said before, the club has been enjoying the smell of their own farts for the last 2 years which is why so many oppo supporters hate us now. I think we get very woke wank drivel from him more often than not.

TBH i don't believe anything he says, period. After his personal life situation i don't think him lying to the supporters & the media would be too hard for him. As i said before, the club has been enjoying the smell of their own farts for the last 2 years which is why so many oppo supporters hate us now. I think we get very woke wank drivel from him more often than not.
LoL
Like every coach doesn't put any spin on selection/inj/wins or loses.
Oppos are jealous of our success.Nothing more nothing less.

LoL
Like every coach doesn't put any spin on selection/inj/wins or loses.
Oppos are jealous of our success.Nothing more nothing less.

That comment is oozing in the same arrogance I spoke of.

Amyone who thinks this group and the clubs ethos of 2017,18,19 is the same as the one we currently wear - you are kidding yourselves. If you reckon other clubs are just jealous of us, then you would think we would have Free Agents knocking our door down to come over to the club - we don't though

That comment is oozing in the same arrogance I spoke of.

Amyone who thinks this group and the clubs ethos of 2017,18,19 is the same as the one we currently wear - you are kidding yourselves. If you reckon other clubs are just jealous of us, then you would think we would have Free Agents knocking our door down to come over to the club - we don't though

With success comes a salary cap squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back