Unofficial Preview Richmond vs Carlspoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly carnt see how carlton could be competitive against any side not just the tiges . Worse list I have ever seen . Worse coach and speaker ive ever seen. Worse head recruiter ive ever seen . Their jumper is the crapiest even as a kid I though that. Im sure i missed some more bad s**t about em but I carnt be f..ked talking bout em anymore . GO TIGES😎

Gotta love Carlton supporters with their absolute passion for the club.
Last 10 or so years they regurgitate the same preseason eternal optimism, and this from the current match preview thread is so reassuring.
"INS - Fitness, Development, Confidence, Belief, Talent and a Midfield"
Lol.

Last 10 or so years they regurgitate the same preseason eternal optimism, and this from the current match preview thread is so reassuring.
Lol.
We used to say that too before getting a massive reality check 10 minutes into the first qtr of round 1, when the realisation hit us that our season was as good as done.

Lol.

Ahh yes, the fundamental features of a top team, which take years to develop, all acquired in a single offseason

And you've got 7 spoons - be proud.
6 under current rules, spoon is decided at the end of the home and away season before finals are played, you should know this with carlolton winning so many of them recently. So in 1916 the wooden spooner is really Fitzroy, even though they then won the flag.

After reading the thread on the Carlton board next Thursday is yet again the Blues grand final.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’d be nice to have a different game first up than this one.

Agree. I reckon the opening game of every season should be the GF rematch.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

You know when someone has sweet F A going on their life? They try trolling an opposition thread at 2:30 on a Sunday morning.
Some people do work nights and dont have much to do. My friend is a security guard in a office that just watches 3 monitors all night and on another forum in 5 years has racked up 30,000 posts

Some people do work nights and dont have much to do. My friend is a security guard in a office that just watches 3 monitors all night and on another forum in 5 years has racked up 30,000 posts
Fair call, I’ll cop that. Just a bit over this twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back