Game Day 2020 Round 1 Richmond vs Carlton MCG 7:40pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure for how long this lasts or whether we even get a round 2, but it's on and we are Richmond an d we love our reigning premiership club.
But by Dusty I hope we win with no injuries from any club.
All discussion here.

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL is doing the right thing, life goes on, we must preserve and continue with what we love while we are here. Good choice. I believe they are all being tested or have been tested and none of them have it, so it should go ahead. It will help us all in the long run get through this hard time.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Shortened quarters.
Should bring in Zooper Dooper goals.
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Noticed Dimma's press conference yesterday.
He was about to touch his face, then pulled his hand back quickly, hands behind back.
Serious times, folks.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
I know lots of people are feeling a bit meh about the season with all the changes to format etc., but personally, as an interstate supporter who never gets to games and always has to just watch on TV (I can't even make QLD games the way my spine is these days coping with anything resembling extended standing or sitting) I'm getting more pumped as the day rolls on. Come game time I'm gonna be 95% as pumped as usual I suspect.

Sure, atmosphere is gonna be lacking, it's gonna be seriously weird I guess, BUT, the mighty Tigers will still run out on the 'G tonight, the wait for footy is over and we will get to see the best list our club has ever assembled resume the fairy tale.

Veteran champions moving beautifully, hungry young potential guns out to lock down their place in the side, we are getting better and I can't wait to see that happen.

I don't think we'll kick a massive score tonight, but I suspect the Blues will struggle to score.

Premiers by 48 and the old arch-enemy walking away utterly deflated by the gap in class and commitment.

Bring it on! :cool::footy::thumbsu:

just got text off blooze mate

"blue wil win" "any1 can win this year"
Playing golf with Lachie plowman brother right now and just read that to him and he pissed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back