Banter Richmond vs Collingwood Excuses Inc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a brief hiatus banter is back

Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]
  • The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Collingwood or Richmond supporters)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

And with that, begin

d67b8e632ed517b688eba682ba71241e.jpeg

The best team in the AFL against the bravest team in the AFL. I have feeling the both teams will go home winners on a Saturday afternoon.

The Tiges win the four points quite easily, and the pies win the hearts of all fair minded footy fans everywhere, based on what is sure to be a very brave performance (aka a 40+ point drubbing).

#MoralCup #PiesGF

When Rioli and Prestia tear you a new one on Saturday i'm sure we will all be happy with how that turned out
He prefers the name Dion.

https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-dion-73505.htm

What a shock the demand for that name started dropping in 2016??

I recall the demand for Dion being red-hot. Don't think we were interested otherwise he would be a pies player right now. We prefer players who don't have baby hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He prefers the name Dion.

https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-dion-73505.htm

What a shock the demand for that name started dropping in 2016??

I recall the demand for Dion being red-hot. Don't think we were interested otherwise he would be a pies player right now. We prefer players who don't have baby hands.

My point was that the 2 first round picks they wanted for Treloar got us Prestia and Rioli and by extension Caddy since we got the pick we used for Caddy from GC as part of the Prestia trade.

Is Treloar better individually than those 3 sure, would I trade Rioli Prestia and Caddy for Treloar * no you would be insane to do so

My point was that the 2 first round picks they wanted for Treloar got us Prestia and Rioli and by extension Caddy since we got the pick we used for Caddy from GC as part of the Prestia trade.

Is Treloar better individually than those 3 sure, would I trade Rioli Prestia and Caddy for Treloar **** no you would be insane to do so
Ahhhhh, I like what you've done there.

The power of positive thinking

Im sure there will be plenty of babies named De Goey after September, or should be named De Goey anyway (apparently he has trouble keeping the women off as is)
Cue Shazza's pics of Degooeys love interests that want to bear his offspring...

Im sure there will be plenty of babies named De Goey after September, or should be named De Goey anyway (apparently he has trouble keeping the women off as is)

why? hes an ugly campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back