Game Day Richmond vs Melbourne, round 5, MCG 24 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty dumb though taking miller off and putting Balta up forward , just really dumb
That’s my main problem with Dimma, he’s too stubborn, that was probably a planned sub, Flossy or someone else should have been taken off not Miller. But that didn’t lose us the game.

I am speaking toward the selling of the farm in trade period. I like Taranto and Hopper but we have done what the hawks did … lots of pain ahead.
Sick of reading this selling the farm s**t. Go get educated and come back and tell me what we actually sold in the end? Sold the farm my arse

Piss off. Structurally he was essential and he had his moments. Junior should of gone first. Plenty of smalls doing * all out there. Clarke and Rioli jnr first off the rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't mark, can't kick goals from 25m out directly in front, gets pushed out of ruck contests like he is an Autum leaf and is slow as treacle. He is barely VFL standard. HTF he is getting senior games is beyond me.

I am speaking toward the selling of the farm in trade period. I like Taranto and Hopper but we have done what the hawks did … lots of pain ahead.
Did one of the under 9’s read the newspaper and tell you that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Ralphsmith ever do to earn a call up in the first place… has long ******* hair and runs around like a headless chook. I wouldn’t even consider him for selection until he gets a haircut.

I wonder if they have ever bothered to get him to practice goalkicking at training seems to have no idea

Deer in the headlights. I don’t like potting the players but tonight was a disgrace on goal kicking. I guess the positive is we are getting shots. But we don’t have anyone who can kick a freakin goal

If the gameplan didn’t work we wouldn’t of been leading the game at the start of the qtr
Players failing to convert that gas cost us
Yep, like I said, his game plan wasn’t the issue tonight, he game them the best opportunity to win, they just didn’t capitalise on it tonight.

Bright side, at least they didn’t give up this week like they did last week. They kept trying til the end. That’s an improvement on next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back