Game Day Richmond vs Melbourne, round 5, MCG 24 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardwick’s time may be up, I’m not disagreeing there, I’m just disagreeing that tonight is on him. I think Sydney and Collingwood were coaching disasters, but Western bulldogs and Melbourne was lack of execution and lack of running a game out.

We just dont have the talent. Dusty 1.2 mil having 0 impact. Ryan cant finish his work. Miller dominated. On the other end, gawn and van rooyen single handedly winning this game. And now we dont have a first round draft pick. Brilliant.

THis is a repeat of last year. Some good game plan tactics in the first quarter have flattered us on the scoreboard.

Young is weak as piss, getting absolutely bullied by whoever his opponent is. Were done.

Hardwick’s time may be up, I’m not disagreeing there, I’m just disagreeing that tonight is on him. I think Sydney and Collingwood were coaching disasters, but Western bulldogs and Melbourne was lack of execution and lack of running a game out.
It’s pretty dumb though taking miller off and putting Balta up forward , just really dumb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just dont have the talent. Dusty 1.2 mil having 0 impact. Ryan cant finish his work. Miller dominated. On the other end, gawn and van rooyen single handedly winning this game. And now we dont have a first round draft pick. Brilliant.

THis is a repeat of last year. Some good game plan tactics in the first quarter have flattered us on the scoreboard.

Young is weak as piss, getting absolutely bullied by whoever his opponent is. Were done.

Miller needed to kick that goal. It was an easy shot and he didn’t get anywhere near it. Doesn’t have the killer instinct

Please elaborate

* Outdated gameplan.

* Continuing to back players in who are continually getting beaten by their direct opponents.

* Refusal to pick players from the VFL (Ross, Banks, Bauer) who have had multiple good games in a row whilst established players have stinkers and don't get dropped (Vlastuin, Prestia etc.).

* His continued spouting of 'We learn from our mistakes' yet nothing seems to change.

* His inability to stop a side with momentum.

I think we need a fresh game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back