VFL Richmond vs North Melbourne - Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

I've looked at it with the benefit of infra-red and you can be seen clearly delivering a fore-arm jolt to the victim. As he is a Lygon St refugee there is also a racial element to the attack, so you are in a lot of trouble GAP. :)
John Cena Danger GIF by Playing With Fire

You are obviously sniffing your own product bro

Andrew Garfield GIF by SAG Awards

intentional Medium High = 2 weeks
Intentional High High = 3 weeks
Intentional Severe High = 3+ weeks

It will all come down to the medical report and injury if any that the North player copped.
That grading is ****ed. Thought he’d get about 3 because he didn’t hit him very hard.

Severe for an intentional punch should probably be 6+ though

Why? Is a Richmond player going to coward hit another one?

You don’t know what a coward hit is

Clearly went to hit him the chest but the norf player shat himself and turned.

Still stupid by Sonsie but let’s not wet the bed and call it something it wasn’t

You don’t know what a coward hit is

Clearly went to hit him the chest but the norf player shat himself and turned.

Still stupid by Sonsie but let’s not wet the bed and call it something it wasn’t
The North players hardly confronted sonsie after the incident
1 week for stupidity should be ok

That grading is ****ed. Thought he’d get about 3 because he didn’t hit him very hard.

Severe for an intentional punch should probably be 6+ though
To be fair the severe is sent to the tribunal where the minimum suspension is 3 weeks

Bauer second forward is exciting, but still need a bigger body long term number 1 which is where Ryan or Gibcus could maybe be the answer.

Also, what a ******* moron move by Sonsie, spots available this week and he's gone and (likely) got himself rubbed out a few weeks.

You are being just as emotional as Sonsie was when he threw the punch.

I was standing 10m away, there wasn't any sound from contact. North player took a dive.
it looked like contact was made on chest. FFS these carnts need a teaspoon of cement. I've just been watching the 73 Grand final. aaah the good old days

Tyler Neil Balme Sonz If GR was still around Sonz'd be a life member

Sonsie was good in the AFL last year. I'd delist others first. Esp Biggie, Bradkte Sign up El Nour, Yassine

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he knocked out? Or did he get back up after?

Would be graded by any relevant medical reports not what it looks like
He will go to the tribunal swathed in bandages ala Rick McCosker

Watching the replay, can’t believe how well Soldo moved. I would have traded him before this game…now he’s a keeper. He’s never really judged the flight of the ball in a marking contest before either. Maybe he’s just getting some mobility back after the knee surgery

Probably would have said the same about Young last season.

Bradtke hasn't even been in an elite system for 12 months.

Gets to more and more contests and gets his hands to a lot of balls just not holding them.

Gets another year as a rookie for mine
I just worry he ain’t a strong enough mark , that ex VAFA sellers kid looks much more likely to me and he’s not on a list yet

I just worry he ain’t a strong enough mark , that ex VAFA sellers kid looks much more likely to me and he’s not on a list yet
Or he is busting a gut to get to so many contests and that is why he ain't holding onto them.

I want to see him after an off season of running, he is getting his hands to a serious number each week and he looks like he is carrying an extra 5kg .... Bauer was so much better this year than last, maybe Bradtke could be too.

it looked like contact was made on chest. FFS these carnts need a teaspoon of cement. I've just been watching the 73 Grand final. aaah the good old days

Tyler Neil Balme Sonz If GR was still around Sonz'd be a life member

Sonsie was good in the AFL last year. I'd delist others first. Esp Biggie, Bradkte Sign up El Nour, Yassine
76bf178d3c49c6c5b080b2d7c96a5555fc767bf1.jpg

WIll be interesting to see how it is graded

Beautiful day to watch footy at Punt Road today. Haven't been to the VFL for ages. Great fun hangin' with smasha and not a bad game once it kicked into gear. Great goal by Yassine at the 9.45 minute mark of the video. Was wonderful to watch as it happened!!

Only just caught up with the last few pages. Was all great until the Sonsie news. How bloody annoying.

Dopey prick.

Hopefully we can play a few finals so he is eligible in round 1. Of course that’s now harder without him.

76bf178d3c49c6c5b080b2d7c96a5555fc767bf1.jpg

WIll be interesting to see how it is graded

It is difficult to get what Sonsie is doing there. It isn't really a punch in the true sense of the word. It is more like a playground fight manoeuvre that somehow caught the bloke in the wrong place. You couldn't get rubbed for over 3 weeks for that, there just isn't enough force or technique in it. I suppose Junior Rioli copped 2 weeks for a fairly gentle slap to the ear recently. Imagine if Sonsie had actually hit him properly. Fortunately for all concerned he did not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back