VFL Richmond vs North Melbourne - Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

It is difficult to get what Sonsie is doing there. It isn't really a punch in the true sense of the word. It is more like a playground fight manoeuvre that somehow caught the bloke in the wrong place. You couldn't get rubbed for over 3 weeks for that, there just isn't enough force or technique in it. I suppose Junior Rioli copped 2 weeks for a fairly gentle slap to the ear recently. Imagine if Sonsie had actually hit him properly. Fortunately for all concerned he did not.
That is a classic fairy punch Sonsie should embarrassed for throwing it and the north player even more so for either playing it up or for just being a very weak sooky little kid .

How times have changed

That is a classic fairy punch Sonsie should embarrassed for throwing it and the north player even more so for either playing it up or for just being a very weak sooky little kid .

How times have changed
went to ground holding his jaw like ******* mike tyson had just unhinged it lol. s**t look and completely unnecessary from sonsie but there was more than a dollop of hellman's on the reaction.

Sonsie will be a big loss, has been in cracking form in the midfield. Kicked an incredible front and centre crumbing goal and was one of the main reasons we were 7 goals up.

Enough said on the incident, big time brain fade, totally unacceptable, hope he apologised to the North player.

Hopefully it’ll drive him next year, has been a very disappointing season for someone with his talent, should be a permanent AFL player

The Pies VFL team is stacked with AFL listed players. In the last game they had 17

We had 13 but then will lose at least 4 players (Sonsie (suspended), Campbell ankle, Bauer and another player to cover the retirement of Cotchin) Should get Cumbo back after the concussion protocols and Steely Green will be available.

The Pies VFL team is stacked with AFL listed players. In the last game they had 17

We had 13 but then will lose at least 4 players (Sonsie (suspended), Campbell ankle, Bauer and another player to cover the retirement of Cotchin) Should get Cumbo back after the concussion protocols and Steely Green will be available.
Shows how few injuries they have, what a luxury. No Dow and no Sonsie in the middle leaves us with a purely VFL listed centre. Would put MRJ there all game. We could do the unthinkable and drop Pickett, would carve up the 2s.

Anyone heard the extent of the injury to Campbell. Lower leg , looked bad.

Terrible first year for the kid.
Meehan:
aroused dave chappelle GIF

I didn’t mind us taking the punt on a KPF, and realistically it is/was always going to be a long shot .

He made it through to preseason selection so he wasn’t on many radars.

From what I’ve seen lacks athleticism ( contrary to Peter Germans assessment) and doesn’t have a great set of dukes. There’s got to be better long shots out there.
I like the look of the Norf kid.Sellers.Not afraid to crash the packs.

I was there ,caught up with Tigerbob68.

The number 80's name?

A tiger mate mentioned he may be from the Bachar Houli academy?

Looked dangerous.

A small forward,we could do with one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was there ,caught up with Tigerbob68.

The number 80's name?

A tiger mate mentioned he may be from the Bachar Houli academy?

Looked dangerous.

A small forward,we could do with one.

Chalk and cheese with Bradke who moves like a giant toddler and can't hold uncontested marks.
Bradtke and Miller biggest disappointments from yesterday.

Imo Miller has had plenty of chances, not up to it. He continually went up one handed yesterday. I think he may have a year left on his contract.

Bradtke , has had some injuries and it’s his first year in the system, BUT hes shown very little, hardly a glimpse of being an AFL player. How long do you persevere? I’d delist, just doesn’t seem to have any AFL traits

So when is the Collingwood game and do 7 broadcast it? Googled and came up with nothing.
Pretty sure they said yesterday during the game that our game will be their televised game on Sunday.

Watching the replay, can’t believe how well Soldo moved. I would have traded him before this game…now he’s a keeper. He’s never really judged the flight of the ball in a marking contest before either. Maybe he’s just getting some mobility back after the knee surgery

I asked him about his knee last week, told me its going very well. No ill effects at all now.

The number 32 umpire yesty gave us a ton of frees which I was grateful for.
AFL will ban him umpiring Richmond games for 5 years.
Come on Mate spill your beans.That was you.(Only explanation)

Bradtke and Miller biggest disappointments from yesterday.

Imo Miller has had plenty of chances, not up to it. He continually went up one handed yesterday. I think he may have a year left on his contract.

Bradtke , has had some injuries and it’s his first year in the system, BUT hes shown very little, hardly a glimpse of being an AFL player. How long do you persevere? I’d delist, just doesn’t seem to have any AFL traits
You overlook deficiencies early days if they've got a bunch of elite traits to work with but Bradke just hasn't shown anything to say he'll be a strong contested marking KPF. I reckon he has a crack and is getting the best out of himself but gee you'd like to see him ragdoll a few blokes a clunk some pack marks semi-regularly at his size.

I championed Miller for ages. He's got rare athletic attributes but he just hasn't got that combative instinct you need. It's like he doesn't realise he's a tank, plays like he's 75kg.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back