VFL Richmond vs North Melbourne - Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

👍
Did listen to that and had a bit of a chuckle, reckon Morris recognises what a talent Bauer is but at the same time recognises he has some parts of his game to improve. Think he said something along the lines of Bauer not lacking confidence.
Yep, Bauer would be best suited to playing the wing like Richo did ... just needs the tank.

Game has been scheduled for 12pm on Sunday, half an hour before the seniors kick-off:rolleyes:

Richmond VFL will take on Collingwood in the Wildcard Round this Sunday afternoon at the Swinburne Centre.

The do-or-die clash between eighth-placed Collingwood and ninth-placed Richmond kicks off at 12pm, with the winner advancing to the finals series

Maybe it has something to do with the lack of KPF options on our list because of the fact we have only drafted two players over 190cm in the last five national drafts. They would be Ryan and RCD, I think.
Appears that we prefer ready made options
Nank,
Lynch,
Tarant
And by all accounts Himmelberg WAS on our radar for 2024

Of course the game is scheduled same time as the seniors. Meanwhile the Pies play Friday night in Melbourne so they'll have a full squad and then some available Sunday :rolleyes:

Maybe it has something to do with the lack of KPF options on our list because of the fact we have only drafted two players over 190cm in the last five national drafts. They would be Ryan and RCD, I think.

Better off not playing a KPF than we are playing Miller there.

Of course the game is scheduled same time as the seniors. Meanwhile the Pies play Friday night in Melbourne so they'll have a full squad and then some available Sunday :rolleyes:

Better off not playing a KPF than we are playing Miller there.
Number 32 ump will be banished from this game.

Did listen to that and had a bit of a chuckle, reckon Morris recognises what a talent Bauer is but at the same time recognises he has some parts of his game to improve. Think he said something along the lines of Bauer not lacking confidence.

I like that morris balances praise with criticism. No dig at macrae but his reports have you the impression everyone was killing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game has been scheduled for 12pm on Sunday, half an hour before the seniors kick-off:rolleyes:

Richmond VFL will take on Collingwood in the Wildcard Round this Sunday afternoon at the Swinburne Centre.

The do-or-die clash between eighth-placed Collingwood and ninth-placed Richmond kicks off at 12pm, with the winner advancing to the finals series

Why does the filth get to use the hallowed turf as their home ground? Shouldn't let the campaigners near footy headquarters, it is way above them.

The fact that Miller always wants to pass rather than have a shot at goal suggests to me a big lack of confidence.
Get that confidence going and we could see a completely different player.

I'd also keep Biggie on the list for another year. In their own way, players who get paid peanuts but are capable of coming in and playing a role - ruck, KPB, KPF are very valuable for list management.

If opposition fans can't post in this thread I apologise. Just came to say that the game is being played at your home ground so it evens it up with the scheduling.
The moronic scheduling is it's at the same time as our AFL side is playing in Adelaide. We'll have travelling emergencies who won't play either games and as supporters we won't be able to watch both games live.

5 weeks for Sonsie at the minimum.

no way satan GIF by South Park

The moronic scheduling is it's at the same time as our AFL side is playing in Adelaide. We'll have travelling emergencies who won't play either games and as supporters we won't be able to watch both games live.

don't send any emergencies over to adelaide just play a man down if something happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back