Banter Richmond vs pies have injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you ferals worried about the metal detectors at the gates when they scan your ankle bracelets?
Kind of ironic considering Richmond has the highest, if not close to the highest number of heroin users in all of Australia. Hope there’s no dodgy s**t getting around tonight, your supporter base might halve looking to find that high after the game.

Kind of ironic considering Richmond has the highest, if not close to the highest number of heroin users in all of Australia. Hope there’s no dodgy s**t getting around tonight, your supporter base might halve looking to find that high after the game.
Righto jog on mate

How are all the Richmond folks going to destroy their memberships after tonight?

I’m sure you don’t realise, but you don’t actually need a membership anymore when you’re in our position.

Otherwise, a very witty comment.

How do you know what a primary school is

( I know it’s terrible, but I just couldn’t not go there)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was terrible but you tried, least it wasn't some immature filth inspired insult....

Anyway banter time is over, good luck to all the decent tiger supporters for tonight, I know there are some out there

Here's to a good game

It was terrible but you tried, least it wasn't some immature filth inspired insult....

Anyway banter time is over, good luck to all the decent tiger supporters for tonight, I know there are some out there

Here's to a good game

Nah. You've still got another half hour to pretend your lot have some sort of chance tonight.

It's a bit sad that after a pretty decent season, it all ends in tears.

I almost feel bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back