Banter Richmond vs pies have injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at a pies supporter picking up on a spelling error. I wonder how many of your lot know how to spell the word DENTIST
That is really, really weak

That is really, really weak
Not as weak as this.......

a0a2cc0da5ea779388e7e5ed63f46ed4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy the build up guys, but please, don't think this is in the bag, we aren't some rag tag side, when push comes to shove we'll be there don't worry about that.
Best banter of this whole thread. Good job Frank! Made me laugh heaps.

Pies will be competitive hahaha this is gonna make me chuckle for a while.

Dusty doesn't need any tips from me, but personally speaking the secret to winning any pie eating contest is to go out hard, pace yourself and try not to choke.
These pies look to rival Mrs Miggen's quality offerings, although I have to say there is something decidedly suspicious about that Cox, it looks a bit... y'know...

Tigers Pie Eating Contest.png

Dusty doesn't need any tips from me, but personally speaking the secret to winning any pie eating contest is to go out hard, pace yourself and try not to choke.
These pies look to rival Mrs Miggen's quality offerings, although I have to say there is something decidedly suspicious about that Cox, it looks a bit... y'know...

View attachment 561313
I thought Grimes was Mrs Miggens.

Brother, win or lose you aren't getting through this game unscathed, take that to the bank.

If I remember correctly, the last two games we played it was your precious petals that couldn't handle the heat and had to take an early shower.

I don't think we need to worry about your lot getting "physical" when they can't even play out games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back