2nds Richmond vs Sandringham live stream 12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta hand it to a bloke like Lloyd. Half expected him to throw his toys out of the cot when he was dropped but like miles before him, looks to be putting in the hard yards in the magoos :thumbsu:

Hammer looked outstanding today and took some contested grabs and moved well physically . I watched him for a while and he still has that one weakness where he plays off his opponent and it makes him look terrible defensive wise. He was great in the forward line , but Townsend dominated today so hard to see him in as a fwd. we need to give Nakkers some rest time so do we get rid of a small forward for Hampson is the million $ question? I say no as may not be Afl match fit.
Griff was solid ,but not outstanding. He often moved to poor positions by going too wide at times. I just feel he should come back next year for his own benefit as he's like a grenade ATM. We've got this far without him so I wouldn't bring him in. Next week the VFL team plays Coburg at PRO so it won't be much of a test for the big boys as Coburg has its three best talls out for the season ( including Goodwin). Saints will expose us for height and if I was going to play a tall it might be Moore for a Markov.
The reality is I think we will go unchanged.
Love to see Callum Moore get an opportunity I reckon this kids got what it takes. Unfortunately don't think we'll see it this year, definitely gets a gig again next year though, has huge potential

Unlike, it seems, the majority on here, I really rate Hammer in the ruck, we've missed him a lot this season
Any chance to come in against us? Longer gave Nank a bath when he came up against him earlier in the year. I ask from a fantasy perspective also, might need some ruck coverage for a Granny I am in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back