VFL Richmond vs Sydney 2:05pm @ Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan was embarrassing today with Soldo. We have a major issue with our tall blokes
Only one that did well from the AFL players was Trezise IMO.

Bradtke and Brown were OK throughout the game. Dow, Sonsie, and Cumberland had decent patches but were not good enough in the other patches.

Everyone else were just straight up bad for most of this match. Sydney winning doesn’t mean they played good. They were ordinary. We were just worse.

Strange couple of bloke to pick out. Steely again did absolutely * all and I'm not sure Nyuon hit a target all game. Hugo too.

Dow and Trezise were the only ones who weren't shithouse.
Bc they were and you can't deny it. Dow was ok, but he has no hurt factor. He's what you call an accumulator of nothing. Biggy is total garbage and below vfl standard. Trezise , Brown and Cumberland are the only guys worth persisting with. Sonsie has some hope if he cleans up his disposal.

For me Tresize was our best player by quite some margin. It was a frustrating game to watch, when we stopped bombing the ball & picked a target we looked a lot better. Also the lack of pressure when we kicked a point & the Swans basically had the ball into the middle of the ground before we applied any pressure at all. In the end the Swans wanted the win & bust a gut to get it, where we looked lethargic & lazy at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I mean AFL West Coast have only 1 win heading into our game. Well, unless they beat Brisbane in Brisbane, which is highly unlikely
we'll loose 100%

and to norf too

For me Tresize was our best player by quite some margin. It was a frustrating game to watch, when we stopped bombing the ball & picked a target we looked a lot better. Also the lack of pressure when we kicked a point & the Swans basically had the ball into the middle of the ground before we applied any pressure at all. In the end the Swans wanted the win & bust a gut to get it, where we looked lethargic & lazy at times.
The Swans had it easy all game long. Our three small forwards in Cumberland, Coulthard and Green had 1 tackle between them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back