2nds Richmond vs Werribee 2pm 15 July at Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd-13-Saturday-recap-image-895x490.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final siren 23 - 15 - 163
Them 09- 07- 61
Will do write up later and ask any questions off to get some local fish and chips then the long drive home to Strathmore
Thanks Guru,great job enjoy your fish and chips helped pass a long cold afternoon here in Tassie,once again appreciate all the posts it's great being part of the Tiger family. Cheers

Watched the second half...gee Bolton was fleet of foot...really quick' prepared to work hard...tackle hard"..5 snags

Will be called up next week for sure

Stengle unfortunately looked the opposite...slow like he was wearing concrete boots

Towner was good but just lacks polish

Lennon slotted 4 but got a corky late in the 3rd...but stayed on the ground

Hunt worked hard, played well but this is his level and the transition to AFL is too big a gulf for him

ELTON was prepared to smash the packs but did t seem to clunk any marks that I noticed in the 2nd half

Cellis worked hard and his physique is more mature...like an AFL body...hoping he has a great pre season ready for 2018... Same with Menadue

Can Griffiths come straight in after only a half in the VFL? Certainly looked above the level.

I guess it depends on Soldos performance how desperate we are to have him back in the senior side
No

Watched the second half...gee Bolton was fleet of foot...really quick' prepared to work hard...tackle hard"..5 snags

Will be called up next week for sure

Stengle unfortunately looked the opposite...slow like he was wearing concrete boots

Towner was good but just lacks polish

Lennon slotted 4 but got a corky late in the 3rd...but stayed on the ground

Hunt worked hard, played well but this is his level and the transition to AFL is too big a gulf for him

ELTON was prepared to smash the packs but did t seem to clunk any marks that I noticed in the 2nd half

Cellis worked hard and his physique is more mature...like an AFL body...hoping he has a great pre season ready for 2018... Same with Menadue
Thanks for he summary RH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back