2nds Richmond vs Werribee 2pm 15 July at Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Final siren 23 - 15 - 163
Them 09- 07- 61
Will do write up later and ask any questions off to get some local fish and chips then the long drive home to Strathmore
Wow our seconds smashed norfs seconds. #lolnorf? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From first siren to last siren the real tiger boys came out to play and play well
They tackled they chased they harassed they were relentless from the
Back 50 to the forward 50 they ran linked up by foot or hand always giving
It to a team mate in a better position,no one was selfish no-one had an ego
There chat was loud and clear you could hear them backing each other
And they were all well rehearsed in this area,,, definitely the best team effort i have seen us
Play since we became a stand alone team,,, all football skills were on display today. Yes
We were vastly superior and had more afl experience and talent but we did not try and play champagne
Footy we played real hard pressure team footy,, i see a lot of parallels between the 2s and 1s
And once we get some more tall talent back in the 1s i think we will improve dramatically,,
Shai is the best rove off the pack player since andy k can only imagine in finals in the vast area of the mcg running past the pack with jack or griff or toby forcing the ball down to him wow he will light the afl aflame
Ok my take on our players
LENNON,--- did not miss a beat lead strongly marked strongly , chased and tackled really looked like
He wants a senior gig,kicked truly and was very team orientated,,, was able to run up and down the ground without to much trouble, he always seems to hold onto the ball till the best option opens up, if lloyds struggle tomorrow then i IMAGINE it will lennon time,

BATCHELOR,,,Didnt have a lot to do as the ball was up the other end a lot, what he did do was good
He wasn't bad he wasn't great ok serviceable.

Maric ,,--- was really against no opposition, but he was vey good

TOWNSEND, --- Very aggressive at the man and the ball seems to have found his perfect position
Half forward on the ball, very good mark and unbelievable tackler, improved out of sight from last year, very close to senior selection

GRIFF,- HIGHLIGHT of the day when he kicked his 1st goal, the crowd erupted and every player was yelling and screaming like a beatles concert, they all gathered round him like lloyds goal after the siren , very emotional had a little tear in my eye, he did move well looked very promising for later in the year,,,

HUNT,--- ta ta was very ta ta enough said

BOLTON-- WOW WEE WOW WEE BOY OH BOY * ME THIS KID HAS EVERYTHING
no need to say anything else,,

MARKOV,--- Similar to batch but i do think we have a long term talent in the making
Did enough to play on the next year,,,

ELLIS,,--- VERY GOOD was vey good defensively chaes ans tackled the best ive seen , was excellent with hands and feet really impressed with his game

GRAHAM,--- Only played one half but was very very good he loves the hard stuff exceptional footy brain,
Just hope he gets his body right , fantastic in the clearance reads the ball so well off the ruckmans hands,,
Will be a fantastic player

MOORE,--- VERY good also great athlete great mark his skills can be a little iffy but his kicking has improved especially his set shots, needs more time to develop but we definitely have something to work with.

Chol--- was one of his better games today looked like he wamted to be more involved in the contest,, has great football skills still has lapses of concentration, love his long kick ins he does a beautiful left foot unlike Rhonda who had a beautiful brake foot,,

Elton, --- was good today contested well in the air goal kicking has improved, marking thte ball better as well,

Stengle-- very good early sublime skills, faded out of game no problem with tyson

Bollard taller version of graham could be worth a rookie spot
Silvester, very fast off half ack wing great vfl player
Beasly and coffield great vfl players probably not good enough for afl but are the Back bone of our defensive unit,
Menadue -- was good off half back will be a good player for many a year
Any other questions fire away

From first siren to last siren the real tiger boys came out to play and play well
And they were all well rehearsed in this area,,, definitely the best team effort i have seen us
Play since we became a stand alone team,,, all football skills were on display today. Yes
We were vastly superior and had more afl experience and talent but we did not try and play champagne
Footy we played real hard pressure team footy,, i see a lot of parallels between the 2s and 1s
And once we get some more tall talent back in the 1s i think we will improve dramatically,,
Shai is the best rove off the pack player since andy k can only imagine in finals in the vast area of the mcg running past the pack with jack or griff or toby forcing the ball down to him wow he will light the afl aflame
LENNON,--- did not miss a beat lead strongly marked strongly , chased and tackled really looked like
He wants a senior gig,kicked truly and was very team orientated,,, was able to run up and down the ground without to much trouble, he always seems to hold onto the ball till the best option opens up, if lloyds struggle tomorrow then i IMAGINE it will lennon time,

BATCHELOR,,,Didnt have a lot to do as the ball was up the other end a lot, what he did do was good

TOWNSEND, --- Very aggressive at the man and the ball seems to have found his perfect position
Half forward on the ball, very good mark and unbelievable tackler, improved out of sight from last year, very close to senior selection

GRIFF,- HIGHLIGHT of the day when he kicked his 1st goal, the crowd erupted and every player was yelling and screaming like a beatles concert, they all gathered round him like lloyds goal after the siren , very emotional had a little tear in my eye, he did move well looked very promising for later in the year,,,

BOLTON-- WOW WEE WOW WEE BOY OH BOY **** ME THIS KID HAS EVERYTHING

MARKOV,--- Similar to batch but i do think we have a long term talent in the making

ELLIS,,--- VERY GOOD was vey good defensively chaes ans tackled the best ive seen , was excellent with hands and feet really impressed with his game

GRAHAM,--- Only played one half but was very very good he loves the hard stuff exceptional footy brain,
Just hope he gets his body right , fantastic in the clearance reads the ball so well off the ruckmans hands,,

MOORE,--- VERY good also great athlete great mark his skills can be a little iffy but his kicking has improved especially his set shots, needs more time to develop but we definitely have something to work with.

Chol--- was one of his better games today looked like he wamted to be more involved in the contest,, has great football skills still has lapses of concentration, love his long kick ins he does a beautiful left foot unlike Rhonda who had a beautiful brake foot,,

Elton, --- was good today contested well in the air goal kicking has improved, marking thte ball better as well,

Stengle-- very good early sublime skills, faded out of game no problem with tyson

Beasly and coffield great vfl players probably not good enough for afl but are the Back bone of our defensive unit,

Hope we upgrade Moore.

If miles , Townsend and graham are avail and play they should win the flag , though I hope that graham can break into senior team
Think w
Graham will be a shoe in for next year, he does not have enough run in the legs to play this year,my opinion only

Disappointed there isn't a 'love it' button. Great work on the updates but really appreciated the summary awesome work guruisatiger

Reckon he might offer more (no pun intended ) than Elton or Soldo. Elictrifying pace and a great leap, has real x factor.
True not sure if he is afl ready. Yet him and lennon play similar positions. Would prefer lennon as his skills are more pure than cal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back