Preview Richmond vs West Coast - 1:45pm Saturday the 6th of May @ The MCG - Desperate times call for desperate measures... or do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham is the another player who seems rushed back…hope not.,.let’s see how he goes
An injury described by RFC as "on the lighter side" has taken 4 weeks for recovery.
Read that sentence one more time, let it sink in. Breathe a bit, then reconcile the words "rushed back" with "light" and 4 weeks.

My reconciliation is that 4 weeks is a decent time for a light injury.

An injury described by RFC as "on the lighter side" has taken 4 weeks for recovery.
Read that sentence one more time, let it sink in. Breathe a bit, then reconcile the words "rushed back" with "light" and 4 weeks.

Wow patronising much

Interesting tweet by Boston tiger ….if this info is 100% correct it disproves the suggestion he doesn’t do much except wait for a ball to come his way

here's the proof, do note that he only played half of his first game so it's an avg from 4.5 games

unrelated but dusty is avging 1.3 tackles and 0.3 tackles i50. also avging half of cumbos goals, and half of his goal assists. sad part is cumbo is listed at 37.5% goal accuracy, but dusty is at a whopping 28.6%. main difference between the two is dusty gets 10 more touches and plays some midfield time. they're also both going at ~45% kicking efficiency (dusty 5th worst, cumbo 2nd worst, no points for guessing the worst, it's maurice. sonz 4th worst, soldo 3rd worst but only played half a game with a bung foot apparently). cumbo also slightly eeks out a win for marks i50

obvs there's some other stats I could compare which dusty beats out cumbo but I feel like these are some of the more prescient ones for their positions

1683282165058.png

Interesting tweet by Boston tiger ….if this info is 100% correct it disproves the suggestion he doesn’t do much except wait for a ball to come his way

Can we just play Dusty in the middle for most of the game? Dusty looks better there with his field kicking and Cumberland is better in the forward line without Dusty there. Problem solved

This game is so irrelevant. They're decimated with injuries should have started a rebuild. Probably tanking. Not sure beating them proves anything. Losing to them probably means chicken manure and chicken hearts will be delivered Monday to punt rd

This game is so irrelevant. They're decimated with injuries should have started a rebuild. Probably tanking. Not sure beating them proves anything. Losing to them probably means chicken manure and chicken hearts will be delivered Monday to punt rd
Winning form is good form regardless of the oppo. So yeah there’s a bit riding on this confidence wise

Agree. The number of minutes that we compete with Geelong next Friday will tell us where we're at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep,just look at the scum last night,useless playing WCE,cant get a gauge on where your at,impossible,just look at Sh*tney,play WCE,Suns n Dawks
first 3 games,done em any good ?,got theyre % UP TO 200 & top of the ladder n then what ? reality,cant compete against the good units,sh*t side like us at the moment

My thinking would be 4 to 5 weeks for a 'light' injury means that it wasn't a 'light' injury after all.
'Light' would mean 1 to 2 weeks.

My thinking would be 4 to 5 weeks for a 'light' injury means that it wasn't a 'light' injury after all.
'Light' would mean 1 to 2 weeks.
To me it means cautious as compared to rushed for the treatment and recovery of an inflammation level soft tissue that hadn't progressed to a strain.

On your terms, at 4 weeks, history has this as being labelled a medium term. With today's medical scrutiny, injury recovery time seems to be pushing out, suggesting that historically, players were rushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back