Oppo Camp Richmondo Thingo (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This world of post-Richmond dominance also sports these fantastical mechanized automobiles, doncha know!
Beautiful this time of the year too.

250101am02.jpg

Did we really have to invite the biggest trolls on BF onto our board? Ive read all this crap before its tiresome.

HAD hasn't showed up at all. What are you talking about?

UTG is good, clean, harmless, inoffensive fun.

Beautiful this time of the year too.

This seems to be bothering you quite a tad, will this move make your stalking of Hille more difficult?

What have you guys done to this poor bloke?...
images
He does not look well...

HAD hasn't showed up at all. What are you talking about?

UTG is good, clean, harmless, inoffensive fun.

If only he had some new material.

As you can see, all I need to do to read this crap is go on the main board and read one of number of essendon is crap threads started or filled by richmond supporters. Im just waiting for the shortsteppell soft utensil jokes to start.

As you can see, all I need to do to read this crap is go on the main board and read one of number of essendon is crap threads started or filled by richmond supporters. Im just waiting for the shortsteppell soft utensil jokes to start.

That's why it's a banter thread.

They are too easy. And hardly original.

Hey, Knights made Jobe Watson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Knights made Jobe Watson.

I think Tim and his missus had something to do with it.

Oh, and it was Tim who got him to start boxing which improved his fitness immeasurably. And Greg Williams who fixed the techniques.

But... uh... Knighter was there all right.

s**t I WANT SOME of what Uptheguts is on! Buy from Martin for special discount yeah. Must remember to take a sleeping tablet to get to bed at night.

I actually feel sorry for Richmond. I think they only have 1 supporter.

Buut the membership!

Wait, how come an Essendon/WCE game outdrew a Richmond/Sydney game on the same day? Considering the Richmond one was at the 'G? That's odd.

DapperDon before you leave that one bedroom commission room you call a house to cash your dole remember to empty your piss bag.

I've read this 6 times and still struggle to understand it fully, something about no punctuation, education and low IQ.

Can any Richmond supporter translate it for me?

haha sorry. I was laughing too much to worry about punctuation. I'll slow it down for you, i know essendon supporters aren't the quickest of cats. Before you leave you cash your dole cheque remember to empty that piss bag, so you don't have to piss on the streets. You know, just basic behavioural standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back