Oppo Camp Richmondo Thingo (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha sorry. I was laughing too much to worry about punctuation. I'll slow it down for you, i know essendon supporters aren't the quickest of cats. Before you leave you cash your dole cheque remember to empty that piss bag, so you don't have to piss on the streets. You know, just basic behavioural standards.

that wouldn't be a personal insult would it?

richmond are really bad and they suck and their facilities suck and their sash sucks and dustin martin slept through training and damien harwick has gone soft and yellow is for fruits and punt road is basically one large crack den and richmond can't draft and terry wallace in an idiot and danny frawley is actually a spud

*written in language tigs supporters can comprehend*

richmond are really bad and they suck and their facilities suck and their sash sucks and dustin martin slept through training and damien harwick has gone soft and yellow is for fruits and punt road is basically one large crack den and richmond can't draft and terry wallace in an idiot and danny frawley is actually a spud

*written in language tigs supporters can comprehend*
yeah but they dont need punctuation because using punctuation just means your slow and dont get things

haha sorry. I was laughing too much to worry about punctuation. I'll slow it down for you, i know essendon supporters aren't the quickest of cats. Before you leave you cash your dole cheque remember to empty that piss bag, so you don't have to piss on the streets. You know, just basic behavioural standards.

How much do people get on the dole these days?

Those piss bags seem rather expensive and rather unnecessary, much cheaper to piss on the streets.

When number 2 is needed, just head to Punt Road doorstep. Usually a small mound there already so just add to it.

Beautiful this time of the year too.

250101am02.jpg

Is the lightning strike suppose to symbolise essendons season? or is the plane heading into the abyss symbolising their future? im confused.

haha this is gold. That last one about the number 2 on the doorstep was pretty good. Cheers laxation, agree with some of you on the drafting. Little fact to fuel the trolls, when Wallace first coached the club they didn't have a full-time selector.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quoting a Billy Madison film clip - really says a lot about bummer supporters intellect :confused:
Hi and welcome to BigFooty, troll. Solid first post.

So, Mr One Post Hero, what have you got to say about the intellect of Bitchmond supporters then? I mean, you have dumping chicken turds on the door step of the club; mailing turds to your own coach; and who could forget microwaving of memberships.

Real brainiacs down at Munt Road.

Hi and welcome to BigFooty, troll. Solid first post.

So, Mr One Post Hero, what have you got to say about the intellect of Bitchmond supporters then? I mean, you have dumping chicken turds on the door step of the club; mailing turds to your own coach; and who could forget microwaving of memberships.

Real brainiacs down at Munt Road.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Sorry. Did you need a tissue or a tampon?

DapperDon, don't worry about how much the dole is, i have a good prospect coming up for you paying 700,000 a year. You will be a glorified middle manager that sends messages between the players and Bomber. Sound good? Unfortunately the position only lasts a few seasons if your lucky.

DapperDon, don't worry about how much the dole is, i have a good prospect coming up for you paying 700,000 a year. You will be a glorified middle manager that sends messages between the players and Bomber. Sound good? Unfortunately the position only lasts a few seasons if your lucky.

Ha, this did give me a laugh I'll be honest.

Listen Genuises, both teams are not going to play finals. Why do people bring up the last 30 years? It has as much relevence as the last 50 years or the last 100 years. If you aren't playing finals in 2012 no-one gives a s**t about you, doesn't matter if you finish 9th or 18th.

Max, we all know neither of us are going to play finals BUT the important thing is finishing on top of them. That's still a possibility I'm looking forward to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back