Oppo Camp Richmondo Thingo (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's right. Richmond are s**t. Couldn't even thrash us horribly, even when we delivered the ball to either Tuck or Maric on every kick-out.

Without doubt worse side we've played all year. We were terrible really and to take the next step we really must learn to grind teams like the suns, giants and dons into the ground. On the bright side bomber fans ull get a pick 1 spot higher then us. Good luck... Ur gonna need it...:)

the excuses are almost as pathetic as the loss
What excuses? We are spent, no petrol tickets and more importantly, stuff all roadworthy vehicles, we understand it, we are crap, you should have buried us. Congrats Tigers on winning a game that meant sweet FA, but to think you finished our season is almost as delusional that you will win a premiership in the next 30 years. See ya next year Tigers.

Never though i'd see a richmond win over essendon and NOT want to give every essendon fan i know a pasting about it. but that was the biggest piece of turd game of football i have ever seen. no fun in beating essendon 2's. despite the loss, dreamtime this year was a ripper of a game

On the bright side bomber fans ull get a pick 1 spot higher then us.

Well, we're already getting the kid who'd be going #1 so...

But in the second round of the draft, sure. I'm excited already about that prospect.

Full credit to Hardwick though, for giving Richmond's season an F. Which it was. Again.

I'm actually looking for some good literature from Richmond fans on how to cope with protracted, unending, and completely miserable failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we're already getting the kid who'd be going #1 so...

But in the second round of the draft, sure. I'm excited already about that prospect.

Full credit to Hardwick though, for giving Richmond's season an F. Which it was. Again.

I'm actually looking for some good literature from Richmond fans on how to cope with protracted, unending, and completely miserable failure.
Think you'll find you have to take him in the first round of the draft?

I find drinking and prescription medication is the best remedy for your other query. There's always next year, works as well.

Last time Richmond won a premiership, the Intellivision was considered a state of the art gaming console and a potato cake was 5c.

Here you go.

WaitingForGodot.JPG

Good luck:thumbsu:

We are hit by injuries also this is why you see mcguane, white, o'hanlon, helbig, astbury getting a game...not close to full strength. I always knew you guys were overachieving with your piss easy draw. It was always going to end like this bombers get your head out of the sand and look at your bloody list it's mainly just a bunch of downhill skiers who couldn't give a *.

Disagree mate, we want richmond to pick before us, conca style

Hahahaha....what a joke. Conca is tracking just nicely as an inside/outside midfielder who is also able to lock down his opponent. Good luck with that down hill skiier deer in headlights one trick pony in Heppell. Has there been a worse first half dozen games in the midfield....you would have to look pretty damn hard. He should stick to what he knows....cheap kicks on the half back line with no accountability:thumbsdown:

Hahahaha....what a joke. Conca is tracking just nicely as an inside/outside midfielder who is also able to lock down his opponent. Good luck with that down hill skiier deer in headlights one trick pony in Heppell. Has there been a worse first half dozen games in the midfield....you would have to look pretty damn hard. He should stick to what he knows....cheap kicks on the half back line with no accountability:thumbsdown:
I wouldnt expect a Tiger supporter to actually have the awareness of how this hack played last night. Your muppet clan are like parrots, you dont actually have thoughts of your own and repeatedly squawk what others say, watch the game again and see if you can interpret something intelligent that may contradict your post.

I wouldnt expect a Tiger supporter to actually have the awareness of how this hack played last night. Your muppet clan are like parrots, you dont actually have thoughts of your own and repeatedly squawk what others say, watch the game again and see if you can interpret something intelligent that may contradict your post.

My sides still hurt from watching his pathetic game last night.......no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back