Richmond's 1st pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan2000 said:
Goddard = Carlton Supporter
Cooney = Carlton Supporter
DeLedio = Carlton Supporter

******** what an awfull world we live in!

It all goes out the window when they get drafted.
Who did Voss, Buckley, Lockett go for as kids?. 90% of players are at Clubs they didn't support as kids.
Whoever said that Franklin will go at 1 must be related to him.

Tigers would be crazy if they took Franklin with pick #1 when they can just get him at #4.

They were discussing the possible ramifications of this on hawkheadquarters, and someone mentioned that if Richmond did take Franklin with their first pick, the Hawks could choose Roughead at #2, and still be assured of at least one of Deledio/Griffen/Tambling at #5.

It'll most likely be the other way round though - ie. Deledio, Griffen, Tambling, Franklin, Roughead - so they would get the same players anyway.

I don't care what happens, as long as Monfries lasts 'til #8.

DirtyDogTiger said:
next time you see him/her yell in the right ear...loud as possible
DEledio!! Do it ten times...and stand on their foot too

Made me laugh :D
That might be what it takes because for mine, Deledio is the standout number 1 pick and you should always get the best available.
I reckon Franklin and Griffen are then on a par but Hawks will take Griff leaving Lance for Doggies......
unless Tigers do something foolish.

Taking franklin with a first pick instead of Delidio would be as stupid as taking Fiora before Pavlich......

OR

Luke Hodge before Judd and Ball.....

Think About this:

"West Adelaide's Cameron Wood (203cm), Eastern's Fabian Deluca (201cm), and Geelong's John Meesen (200cm) are all rucks expected to be taken high in the draft."

Taking West Australian Franklin at pick one we could train and nurse him through injuries and then when he finally starts to look good, he will f**k off to another club... Sound familiar???

Long live the Spoon said:
Think About this:

"West Adelaide's Cameron Wood (203cm), Eastern's Fabian Deluca (201cm), and Geelong's John Meesen (200cm) are all rucks expected to be taken high in the draft."

Taking West Australian Franklin at pick one we could train and nurse him through injuries and then when he finally starts to look good, he will f**k off to another club... Sound familiar???

That's my major concern about Franklin, I've heard stories that he comes from a very close family, he sounds like a prime candidate for wanting to return to WA, I'd rather not go through that saga, it would be better for the club stability to get players who want to play for Richmond for life.

Sundog said:
Made me laugh :D
That might be what it takes because for mine, Deledio is the standout number 1 pick and you should always get the best available.
I reckon Franklin and Griffen are then on a par but Hawks will take Griff leaving Lance for Doggies......
unless Tigers do something foolish.
Tambling will not surive both Hawthorn and the Bulldogs first pick.

I would be stoked if Richmond take Franklin. It would assure us two of Tambling, Deledio, Griffen and Roughhead.

Im not fussed who we get at 4, hopfully a midfielder.

However id be shattered of we didnt get Deledio no. 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back