Opinion Richmonds 2017-20 Dynasty would have beaten every other Premiership side of the 2010's

Remove this Banner Ad

I have now given up posting in threads like this because anything that doesn't give unwavering support and credit to the Tigers flags automatically makes me a hater or jealous of Richmond 😶 by some RFC fans.

This thread will eventually end up in the Divvy, I am sure of it.
Should this thread also be confined to the Divvy?

IMO both threads' OPs are correct, but for some reason only one of them triggers you. I wonder why :think:

Nah, 10 VFL/AFL for Geelong. Is your first name Colin?

Sorry mate but it's there in black and white, under that headline that says 'premiership years'.

I guess, like Geelong, you like to embrace the entire history of your club.

Fortunately for Geelong we have 17 throughout ours.
👍

No amount of dancing around the subject will change the fact that you have VFA flags written under the title of premierships on your website.

That's as clear as day. 😉

Like I said, both clubs like to embrace their entire history. It's not a bad thing so don't be too upset.

Last edited:
The only people creating these threads are Richmond fans. Hawthorn fans aren't so insecure to create a "Hawthorn DA Best EVR" thread every few weeks where Hawthorn fans attack anyone who disagrees.
Yes correct.. these threads are designed out of pure insecurity due to a lack of respect towards their premiership era, and gearing up to fight everyone who disagrees with them in some bid to try and persuade someone. Geelongs dynasty, hawthorns dynasty, brisbanes dynasty… fans don’t feel a need to create these threads, if anything it is other supporters creating them.

We don’t need to validate anything

👍

No amount of dancing around the subject will change the fact that you have VFA flags written under the title of premierships on your website.

That's as clear as day. 😉

Like I said, both clubs like to embrace their entire history. It's not a bad thing so don't be too upset.
100%. We clearly state 13 VFL/AFL flags, 2 VFA. We then show each of the teams.
It’s very clear the delineation. BD6E6705-C013-429E-B779-45A8F87D8EC2.png

Richmond as you well know has won 13 VFL/AFL Premierships in 115 seasons. Geelong have won 10 in 123 seasons(they had 1916 and 1942-43 off during the World Wars. They also tried to avoid playing in 1982 due to the outbreak of the ferocious Falkland Islands War but the league said grow a spine or f*ck off.)
Interesting to note that the majority of Richmond’s premierships came during or directly following World Wars or international conflicts that required Australian involvement, so in essence the Tiggs took the opportunity to pinch some flags while the rest of the clubs sent their players overseas to fight for the greater good and suffered life changing injuries on return.

This also explains why Geelong were rightly more concerned with doing their duty in the Falkland war whilst the Tigers’ first thought was on trying to shirk the real responsibility and pinch another cheap “gimmie” cup. 🙄

Grow a spine indeed.

Interesting to note that the majority of Richmond’s premierships came during or directly following World Wars or international conflicts that required Australian involvement, so in essence the Tiggs took the opportunity to pinch some flags while the rest of the clubs sent their players overseas to fight for the greater good and suffered life changing injuries on return.

This also explains why Geelong were rightly more concerned with doing their duty in the Falkland war whilst the Tigers’ first thought was on trying to shirk the real responsibility and pinch another cheap “gimmie” cup. 🙄

Grow a spine indeed.
Seems to be a greater trend here. When the going gets tough and the top four is filled with champion teams, Richmond turns to ninthmond. When the competition is in a slump with shithouse sides competing in the top four, Richmond come out beating their chest.

This also explains why Geelong were rightly more concerned with doing their duty in the Falkland war whilst the Tigers’ first thought was on trying to shirk the real responsibility and pinch another cheap “gimmie” cup.

Grow a spine indeed.

What 8 of our 13 flags were from 67 onwards? 22 years after WW2 finished. You must be confusing us with Collingwood.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm glad we could come to an agreement.

It didn't need another 4 or so posts from you trying to deny it.
Nah, I enjoyed pointing out where you are incorrect each and every time due to your inability to comprehend the sentence then what the photos represented.

What 8 of our 13 flags were from 67 onwards? 22 years after WW2 finished. You must be confusing us with Collingwood.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Go easy on them. Those grade 3 educations only go so far in Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why did you say World Wars? You do realise they are different wars right, please say yes.
Oops, the phrase “international conflict” is too much for you to comprehend-aye?
Bless your cotton socks, I’ll leave you to celebrate in your own ignorance.

Oh and, “yes”. :smirk:

Go easy on them. Those grade 3 educations only go so far in Geelong.
Oh boy, another one. Education indeed.

Mad Men Lol GIF

Seems to be a greater trend here. When the going gets tough and the top four is filled with champion teams, Richmond turns to ninthmond. When the competition is in a slump with shithouse sides competing in the top four, Richmond come out beating their chest.
Funny joke and always makes me laugh

Now let me get my handbag

CB17 having a mare. You know someone has lost when the meth/dumb yokel remarks come out about Geelong.
What's next... Have a Tiggers whinge that STAND was brought in to bring them down. Good rule BTW :)

CB17 having a mare. You know someone has lost when the meth/dumb yokel remarks come out about Geelong.
What's next... Have a Tiggers whinge that STAND was brought in to bring them down. Good rule BTW :)
His quote about education that directly exposed his own lack of is one of the more ironic things I’ve seen posted in recent memory. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Oops, the phrase “international conflict” is too much for you to comprehend-aye?

Interesting
would you consider the ukraine / Russia an international conflict ?
How about the middle east international conflict thats ongoing since 1990 ?

On paper those Crows sides have to be two of the worst premiership teams in the AFL era.

A good midfield that’s about it. Maybe two decent defenders.
Ricciuto didn’t even play in one of those flags and Modra missed both. Surely it was the inclusion of 4 new teams in fast succession which allowed Crows to win two flags?
Sounds like you've studied this extensively. Must have been a fun era to watch to make the comparison.
Wouldn’t know though as their b2b was my first two years of life.
Oh never mind :rolleyesv1:

Huh, relevance? 🤔

You made a claim about Richmonds premierships and world wars
then was corrected and then "international conflict" was used

would you consider the gulf wars and the middle east problems and also the ukraine invasion also a international conflict ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back