Opinion Richmonds 2017-20 Dynasty would have beaten every other Premiership side of the 2010's

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm, here is my original post on the subject.

View attachment 1578234
Opinion - Richmonds 2017-20 Dynasty would have beaten every other Premiership side of the 2010's

What part of this are you finding confusing?
Are you suggesting Australian soldiers were not involved in the gulf war ? Afghanistan ? or any australians are currently involved in some way in the ukraine ?

Im pretty sure Australia and its armed forces are or have been involved since 1990 and even now in support in the middle east
so yes we are and have been involved in international conflict since 1990

So really dont get your point ?

Can you provide how many players from each afl / vfl team that were missing from games during the years of the vietnam war ?
otherwise it really makes your post pointless

Are you suggesting Australian soldiers were not involved in the gulf war ? Afghanistan ? or any australians are currently involved in some way in the ukraine ?
Yes full time soldiers, not draftees.
How many AFL players are also full time soldiers?
Im pretty sure Australia and its armed forces are or have been involved since 1990 and even now in support in the middle east
so yes we are and have been involved in international conflict since 1990
Ahh so you’ve conceded that point now?
Apology accepted. 😎
So really dont get your point ?
Of course not, you can’t even read a post properly without going off half cocked as you’ve just proved. 🤭
Can you provide how many players from each afl / vfl team that were missing from games during the years of the vietnam war ?
otherwise it really makes your post pointless
lol dude do your own homework. 🤣

Oops, the phrase “international conflict” is too much for you to comprehend-aye?
Bless your cotton socks, I’ll leave you to celebrate in your own ignorance.

Oh and, “yes”. :smirk:

Ok then just say that. Idk why you said World Wars. Like do you know what years they happened?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes full time soldiers, not draftees.
How many AFL players are also full time soldiers?

Ahh so you’ve conceded that point now?
Apology accepted. 😎

Of course not, you can’t even read a post properly without going off half cocked as you’ve just proved. 🤭

lol dude do your own homework. 🤣
No Apology dude as you have not posted anything that has made any sense at all

Your assertion was that Richmond won their flags during wars and suggesting alot of players that played VFL were missing from teams then changed that to international conflicts.

maybe you do YOUR home work and back your claims and provide proof of how many players were missing from these teams making richmond 8 premierships during " International conflicts" easier to win.

Your all over the shop . I'll wait for your detailed list of players missing during these years

No Apology dude as you have not posted anything that has made any sense at all

Your assertion was that Richmond won their flags during wars and suggesting alot of players that played VFL were missing from teams then changed that to international conflicts.

maybe you do YOUR home work and back your claims and provide proof of how many players were missing from these teams making richmond 8 premierships during " International conflicts" easier to win.

Your all over the shop . I'll wait for your detailed list of players missing during these years
lol dude you can’t even comprehend what I previously posted even after I screen shotted, linked and highlighted it for you so what makes you think I’d waste my time taking assignments from you. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

lol dude you can’t even comprehend what I previously posted even after I screen shotted, linked and highlighted it for you so what makes you think I’d waste my time taking assignments from you. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
LOL So you have NOTHING to backup your claim

Seeing as you dont / cant provide any evidence that Richmond had any advantage during these years i think its pretty clear WHO is the the time waster here.

You made the claim now provide the evidence

LMAO
Is this how you explain your comprehension fail, with the excuse that I typed two extra words? 🤣🤣🤣
Your entire argument is based on these 2 words so i think your 'Laughs' are all directed at you
maybe best you give up and move on from this and we can all agree to ignore it as a 'mistake'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your entire argument is based on these 2 words so i think your 'Laughs' are all directed at you
maybe best you give up and move on from this and we can all agree to ignore it as a 'mistake'
Yes these 2 words you were completely unaware of and previously chastising me for apparently not using. Now you’re just trying to gloss over that hoping no one noticed. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Man you dumb brah. :$

LMFAO, if that were true you wouldn’t be here losing your s**t over your club of draft dodgers and cowards. :smirk:
Not losing s**t at all mate , Just asking you to back up your claim that Richmond had an advantage during these years that resulted in winning the premierships. Surely you didnt just make that claim without having some sort of proof to base it on.

Or Did you just make that up ?
Lets see your list of players missing from the clubs that gave Richmond this massive advantage during the World War International Conflict years
"International Conflict years" That apparently doesn't exist anymore even though we have been involved and had forces in numerous countries since 1990 - 2022

Nah, I enjoyed pointing out where you are incorrect each and every time due to your inability to comprehend the sentence then what the photos represented.
I think your time is done here.

Not losing s**t at all mate , Just asking you to back up your claim that Richmond had an advantage during these years that resulted in winning the premierships. Surely you didnt just make that claim without having some sort of proof to base it on.

Or Did you just make that up ?
Lets see your list of players missing from the clubs that gave Richmond this massive advantage during the World War International Conflict years
"International Conflict years" That apparently doesn't exist anymore even though we have been involved and had forces in numerous countries since 1990 - 2022
Oh boy, another point I’ve already spelled out in layman’s terms for you previously yet you still can’t absorb it. :$

Mate you’re the big footy version of the magic pudding, the gift that keeps on giving.

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Imagine still deflecting from your lack of comprehension skills

No wonder you lot worship Dusty , both as brainshit dumb
Perhaps you might have the list of all the players that were missing during these world wars or international conflict years

Ohh common help your mate out with that list we are waiting for , Surely you wouldnt deflect would you ?

Oh boy, another point I’ve already spelled out in layman’s terms for you previously yet you still can’t absorb it. :$

Mate you’re the big footy version of the magic pudding, the gift that keeps on giving.

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF
Yes please sir its really hard for me to comprehend

can you help me with this list of players you claim were missing during these years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back