Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Biggest load of s**t I've ever heard. It's funny how no one said a thing when the Tigers were languishing all those years, or finishing just outside the 8. Now that they're once again a great side all the tears are flowing and opposition supporters complaining, yet they were nowhere to be seen pre 2017 and nothing was said about their '' Home Ground Advantage ''

Richmond are good. In fact, they are great. And whenever someone or something becomes good, you always get some jealous naysayer looking to tear the mighty down anyway they can trying to get them to fall on their own weak level of inferiority.

Sore losers.

Biggest load of s**t I've ever heard. It's funny how no one said a thing when the Tigers were languishing all those years, or finishing just outside the 8. Now that they're once again a great side all the tears are flowing and opposition supporters complaining, yet they were nowhere to be seen pre 2017 and nothing was said about their '' Home Ground Advantage ''

Richmond are good. In fact, they are great. And whenever someone or something becomes good, you always get some jealous naysayer looking to tear the mighty down anyway they can trying to get them to fall on their own weak level of inferiority.

Sore losers.
Not that it matters but been brought up many a time...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sore losers.
No they are not. Great teams win anywhere. Richmond are a great home team that is favoured by the draw they get

Good teams win consistently at home, great teams win anywhere

Sore losers.
That’s coz they were so sh** the home ground advantage didn’t matter.

Truly great sides does lose so often away from home

No they are not. Great teams win anywhere. Richmond are a great home team that is favoured by the draw they get

Very true. Think of the hawks winning in Perth in finals. Or Geelong in the glory years. Rich are a good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares? When we were on top it got brought up too, and it's funny because the way it went for a fair while is that Sydney beat us at the G and we beat them in Sydney. The Victorian media were crying when interstate teams were winning all the time, nothing changed, and now the shoe is on the other foot, and nothing will change.

The draw is ****ed though. Some random teams get easy draws all the time it seems. I am a bit salty that when we were on top they justified our draws with oh well, it's an equalisation measure but it doesn't seem to apply to anyone else. A tough draw is a good thing for finals though.

I just don’t understand how as premiers they got such as easy draw. In 2017, the Premiers played Spotless, Subi x 2, GMHBA, SCG, Adelaide and the GABBA. In one block of four weeks we played three interstate games in different states, I haven’t seen the same level of difficulty for the Tigers. Considering that would amount to 7 losses for the Tigers, away from the MCG, that is a huge advantage over the rest of the competition.

do great teams complain about playing when its windy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back