Richmond's long, painful and embarrassing rebuild watch

How much pain will Richmond experience in their upcoming rebuild?

• Mild: Like lukewarm mid-strength beer in a plastic cup

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Average: As white-bread as an MCC member who still wears a polo shirt with a popped collar

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Extreme: The DNA lovechild of Meltdown Mario & RIFOM

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Default: yada yada Jack Watts

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes the hawks argument of the empty trophy 🏆 cabinet.

Well we got that 2015 McClelland trophy 🏆.

Fyfes Brownlow medals of 2015 and 2019 should be in there.

Rhys Palmer's 2008 rising star medal should be in there too
That London Cup thing you beat Collingwood for in like 2002 should be in there, surely.

You're one of those supporters who is passionate enough, but has never played and knows very little about the game, but likes to think himself an expert. Every club has them :thumbsu:

You’re one of those supporters who can’t even spell your own players names but likes to think himself an expert. Every club has them, especially Melbourne 👍

Watching Kilimanjaro rising like Olympus above the Serengeti?
Kili is many hours drive away from the Serengeti.
I've done the trip myself from Moshi and am still furious that Toto lied to me

Ah yes the hawks argument of the empty trophy 🏆 cabinet.

Well we got that 2015 McClelland trophy 🏆.

Fyfes Brownlow medals of 2015 and 2019 should be in there.

Rhys Palmer's 2008 rising star medal should be in there too
Plus the Western Derby Trophy has set up shop there. I don’t think it’s coming out for the rest of the decade, maybe the next too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if you've ever trumped anything that anyone's brought to the table, but if it makes you feel a bit better about yourself, sure :)
you will be fine.

Looking at the Port vs Tigers statson the weekend...

Richmond have some solid 21-25 year olds that played vs Port

Trading in Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper from GWS will probably be a smart trade. I am not saying both will be as good as Prime Dustin Martin and Trent cotchin but both are solid mids in their mid 20s.

Will add that to the list of things you don’t know 👍

Maybe it’s because you never post in the Greater Supporter Base thread these days for some reason 🤷‍♂️
You sound cut. But I don't doubt that Collingwood supporters are up and about ATM. I'm also looking forward to your team making the grand final :D

You sound cut. But I don't doubt that Collingwood supporters are up and about ATM. I'm also looking forward to your team making the grand final :D
Whereas I've got the lid squared secured until something happens, long season ahead anything could happen in the second half of it. Also doesn't mean we're going to win the flag at all either. We have lost to one side so far this season, so I'd be concerned if we faced the Lions in the decider unless we're going to play a lot better that day.

I know we've not got a good grand final record, we've had teams that made it when they shouldn't have and then lost on the big day, lost ones they should have and all that. Sadly cannot change the past, only hope for the future.

Remember when Tiger flogs told us Tommy Green was going to request a trade to them cause his Pops played for him in the 60s, only for the Green Machine to sign up for 7 years at GWS ???

#DelusionalTigerNuffies
#kardashimond

So am I cut or up and about? 😂

Only person banging on about Collingwood and GFs is you. Everyone else is here to talk about your forthcoming long, painful rebuild. The embarrassment has already commenced

So am I cut or up and about? 😂

Only person banging on about Collingwood and GFs is you. Everyone else is here to talk about your forthcoming long, painful rebuild. The embarrassment has already commenced

One thing is for sure, Richmond minnows will never have more flags

I thought this thread was a bit of fun. The only person triggered here is you. As usual :rolleyes:
Don't take yourself so seriously man. And stop stinking up every thread with your unhinged and humourless rage.

I thought this thread was a bit of fun. The only person triggered here is you. As usual :rolleyes:
Don't take yourself so seriously man. And stop stinking up every thread with your unhinged and humourless rage.

Yeah Spreaders is a bit too highly strung for his own good

I have no idea how he would have coped if Collingwood have been through the last 20 plus years as Carlton have...

Remember when Tiger flogs told us Tommy Green was going to request a trade to them cause his Pops played for him in the 60s, only for the Green Machine to sign up for 7 years at GWS ???

#DelusionalTigerNuffies
#kardashimond
Hey EJ. Great to see you. Not often you post about Richmond.
Carlton's "long, painful and embarrassing rebuild" has been an absolute joy for the rest of us. Wish we could repay you, but we'll be winning finals again next year.

Speaking of winning finals, how long has it been since Carlton did that?
Nah. Don't answer mate. Just ribbing :D

Hey EJ. Great to see you. Not often you post about Richmond.
Carlton's "long, painful and embarrassing rebuild" has been an absolute joy for the rest of us. Wish we could repay you, but we'll be winning finals again next year.

Speaking of winning finals, how long has it been since Carlton did that?
Nah. Don't answer mate. Just ribbing :D

All good..

We (Carlton) are poo poo platters and deserve to get every ounce of mocking really.

Back