News Richmond's New President Announced | John O'Rourke

Remove this Banner Ad

To add some balance to the thread, we don't live in an economy, we live in a society. Both however impact the other and both go hand in hand.

It's a fine line where the correct line is, and people have different views.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone it's a cracking day on Melbourne!.
It's so much better than this shitty winter we had to endure this season!

A Broady boy? they were scary mofos....
had to have police attend their U15 & U 17 games
Pick young Jonno

image-jpg.225135

last time I went to broady some campaigner stole my hz ute from broady plaza carpark and then dumped it in epping an hour later 😂
It was a HZ - what did you expect - that would look like a flying saucer in Broady!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played for Westmeadows and st Dominic’s in school footy
I went Catholic schools but only played footy for Aberfeldie in the EDFL.

Westmeadows? Tigers..

I met a few crew from Upfield at my first (of many) uni, Latrobe....

hippyish brown rice food co ops but union nights with the Stranglers, models. Flowers ~Icehouse young INXS etc etc..

Last edited:
last time I went to broady some campaigner stole my hz ute from broady plaza carpark and then dumped it in epping an hour later 😂
A friend had an EH you could start them without a key. I had a car stolen from West Footscray and dumped in Sunshine station carpark...like someone had missed the train and couldn't be bothered waiting.

A friend had an EH you could start them without a key. I had a car stolen from West Footscray and dumped in Sunshine station carpark...like someone had missed the train and couldn't be bothered waiting.
campaigners shouldve kept em worth a mint now

I went Catholic schools but only played footy for Aberfeldie in the EDFL.

Westmeadows? Tigers..

I met a few crew from Upfield at my first (of many) uni, Latrobe....

hippyish brown rice food co ops but union nights with the Stranglers, models. Flowers ~Icehouse young INXS etc etc..
Yep westmeadows tigers :)
Lots of lebos lived in upfield at the time , bunch called themselves “ford gate wogs “

A wonderful man. A perfect choice to lead the Club through the Punt Rd Redevelopment phase.

Have been on preseason camps with his sons James and Tim. Don't think Jonathon is a relation.

Haere Ra
He KT do you know if john's father was Jack o"rourke,,,? Jack played for the Tigers in the late 40s early 50s,
Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back