Mod. Notice Richmond's Next Top Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Sterge ,

I’d like to apply to be a moderator.

I don’t know why you need all this information that you already know, but I’m based in the United Kingdom (thereby creating distinct moderation advantages by being able to keep your unruly night owls in check), I want to be a moderator because I’m still sore at how unjust the nomination process for last year’s poster of the year award was after I supported you for the whole second half of the finals series. To improve this board I would recommend making it mandatory to be nice to Collingwood supporters with both a “y” and an underscore in their usernames.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to becoming your new overlord.

As always, much love,
Tarks xo

I vote for this guy.

He could card all the #lolnorf trolls that venture onto our board and nobody could call us on it.

"Those Richmond supporters are a bunch of precious campaigners" they'd say.

And we'd reply: "Don't blame us, he's not one of ours."

What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah put me down Sterge. My track record is exceptional if you disregard the fact I have had six banned accounts, am permabanned from the main board & draft/trading boards, have a history of welching and spreading photos of topless women without consent and am generally a s**t posting d*ckhead that struggles to post anything remotely insightful or intelligent.

Forwarded to Carlton board. Expect approval as bluebagger board mod within 24 hours.

I vote for this guy.

He could card all the #lolnorf trolls that venture onto our board and nobody could call us on it.

"Those Richmond supporters are a bunch of precious campaigners" they'd say.

And we'd reply: "Don't blame us, he's not one of ours."

What could possibly go wrong?

Don't encourage him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back