News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else a little curious as to the media’s unwillingness to go hard on Melbourne for their little bit of gtab-arse in the huddle on Saturday, and then Bennell’s quarantine breach also over the weekend?

When you consider how much grief Short/Vlastuin/Chol and Stack/CCJ got for similar indiscretions (especially from the likes of Garry Lyon, Kane Cornes and even Hugh friggin Rimington!!!) the double standards at work here are pretty hard to miss.

I would’ve thought the scandal factor would be even more escalated amongst the muckrakers given that these specific kinds of dickhead behaviour have already been addressed? Apparently not.
The AFL have the Victorian/Western Australia/ and South Australian media in their pockets and them journos will lose their AFL accreditation if they put their name to a story that the AFL doesn't like. Journos shouldn't be afraid to tell the truth, but the AFL struggles with the truth at times if it doesn't suit their agenda.

Anyone else a little curious as to the media’s unwillingness to go hard on Melbourne for their little bit of gtab-arse in the huddle on Saturday, and then Bennell’s quarantine breach also over the weekend?

When you consider how much grief Short/Vlastuin/Chol and Stack/CCJ got for similar indiscretions (especially from the likes of Garry Lyon, Kane Cornes and even Hugh friggin Rimington!!!) the double standards at work here are pretty hard to miss.

I would’ve thought the scandal factor would be even more escalated amongst the muckrakers given that these specific kinds of dickhead behaviour have already been addressed? Apparently not.

There was a racial aspect to the Tigers groping.

There was a racial aspect to the Tigers groping.
And I would contend that any individual who immediately labels any incident involving a person of colour as somehow racially motivated is perhaps displaying their own racial profiling.

Let’s call it for what it is, shall we? The Dees just aren’t box office.

And I would contend that any individual who immediately labels any incident involving a person of colour as somehow racially motivated is perhaps displaying their own racial profiling.

Let’s call it for what it is, shall we? The Dees just aren’t box office.
Agreed. But the Melbourne one seemed a little more.......Well, gay?

Richmond make for more clicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back