Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Personally I am excited having Boyd as he will be the best key foward in the afl in a few years. I would agree if your post if we spent that money on jackie reiwoldt as he has he's period more then any other girl in the world. Deep down you no the doggies list will go further to richmonds let's face it you guys have been saying Richmond are ready to take over the league for 4 years now all I have seen is Richmond getting flogged in a couple of elimanation finals and Dusty Martin hitting the town.

is this engrish?

Cody_

β™›
Aug 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
is this engrish?
Mychonny_001.jpg

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
It's big footy not applying for a job mate..

As a dog supporter I am sure you would know a lot about applying for work, right mate :p

Only taking the piss mate, it is the banter thread after all. Just bloody read my posts. Many an English professor has shot themselves in the head after reading my spelling/grammer errors :p

Nerflardio2424

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2013
Tarneit
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
It's big footy not applying for a job mate..
Libba does pingas, Bulldogs are a minnow club, and richmond have hotter players with a good spine. Bulldergs have McRae who goes at -5% disposal efficiency, bontempelli who can't run out a game and sum fat dutch kid who dominates players with barely any pubes forward whos kikd how many goals and is da clubs highest paid playa, cullllltttuuurrreeeeeeeee

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
You do realise that in the last 30 tears we have came just as close to making a GF as you have, a couple of losing prelim finals... your record doesn't mean to much if you don't ever win anything!

If I was talking about our respectively appalling recent Grand Finals records, I would have mentioned that. Not surprisingly I'd much rather discuss Richmonds appalling Finals appearances over the last 30 years instead, which makes our relative success look positively dynastic compared to yours.

TL;DR: Our record of winning * all in recent times is considerably better than yours.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If I was talking about our respectively appalling recent Grand Finals records, I would have mentioned that. Not surprisingly I'd much rather discuss Richmonds appalling Finals appearances over the last 30 years instead, which makes our relative success look positively dynastic compared to yours.

TL;DR: Our record of winning **** all in recent times is considerably better than yours.
Your record of winning * all is better than everyone's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
That's all good mate:thumbsu: but try telling us the same thing in English. I understood what you barked only because I hired a western bulldog supporter to interpret these posts for the banter. :D Only cost me a tin of chum
Thanks, delicious it was too :thumbsu:

Can't believe they market such delicious meatloaf as "dog food"

Tiger_Of_Old

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Dogs by 10 goals. Even last year when we where s**t house we still knocked you pathetic mob of. Richmond have been a joke since the 80s and don't act like your 2 elimanation finals count because you where embarresed. Who looses to a team that finshed 9th that's right Richmond lol. Nah I'll stop now good luck for Saturday night lads and good luck for the season should be a good one for the tigers if they manage to stay fit.
About time keef appeared.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Serious question...

How many of you know the words to your clubs song?

Also humming along then screaming a slurred "Yallo'N'Black" doesn't count.

"Remember 54'" used to make me laugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad