FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

About where I landed on it. A few laughs, but not sure the concept deserved its own ep.
Yeah, same. Likely an episode that will get skipped on re-watches.
Usually find plenty I missed first time around. But not sure I care about things I missed about Water T.

Thought there'd be more algebra jokes. And imaginary number jokes.

Cool that they actually got Ice T to play his 'dad', but yeah massive 'meh' episode. Relied a bit too much on the puns and sci-fi movie references.

Thought it was light and a nice change of pace - sinistar 7 was good enough for me to enjoy it. Wouldn't want to see more than one episode like this in a season but I generally enjoyed it.

Was pretty surprised they didn't do more with the letters/numbers. Like even just having letters stand next to each other that spelled words etc.

This season has been a real mixed bag, some absolutely elite episodes (4 & 5), some ok ones, a couple of awful ones and then this total randomness. It's a good return though for a cartoon in it's 7th season.

Great finale. Probably one of their best episodes. Not huge on the laughs but more so because it was more character/philosophically driven.

Overall a few so-so episodes but still a really enjoyable and solid season.

Props to the writers and voice actors.

Last edited:
Another terrific reason. Far more hits than misses. The season finale was great and importantly very satisfying with a glimmer of positivity at the end.

Deserves another season or two at least...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think that was a better season than the previous one.

Only a handful of eps that I didn't find enjoyable but I don't mind that, it's such an odd show that that will happen from time to time.
Yep it wasnt season 2-3 consistent high quality but it was better then last season with a few realy high quality episodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back