FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed they put S3EP1 on Netflix, are they going to put the rest up week by week? I saw that Netflix UK are didn't know if AUS was doing the same.

I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif

Noticed they put S3EP1 on Netflix, are they going to put the rest up week by week? I saw that Netflix UK are didn't know if AUS was doing the same.
upload_2017-7-31_15-0-17.png

It was a decent episode but nowhere near the heights of S3E1.

The best parts were actually the side stories - Jerry's pathetic encounter with the dog (and the wind whispering) and the robot family Rick created.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good Ep, but still not at Season 1 levels.

I like that Summer is getting more of a run this season. Also loved the wrestling references.

Good storylines but I'm just not laughing as much as in other seasons.

Robot Morty gaining self awareness was brilliantly done.

Rest of episode is somewhat meh but then again the series sets a high standard.

Still, have high hopes for the rest of the series, all I ask for each episode is that it's enjoyable with its own dark sense of humour and a few laugh out loud moments, and it delivered.

I've always found this with Rick and Morty personally - for every ep I find funny there's an ep I don't.

Doesn't mean it isn't still interesting to watch, just that I've never found this a consistently laugh out loud show.

I thought it was a good episode. The Pickle Rick joke was starting to run its course then the rat fight happened, the 2nd half of the pickle rick stuff was amazing. Jaguar was great.

They are going to hard on the Beth is a s**t parent thing now, I dont see a good payoff with how useless Jerry is. so its lose lose for Summer and Morty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back