FTA-TV Rick and Morty

100 years Rick and Morty.

New animated show from the creator of Community, Dan Harmon. Been going for about 7 or 8 episodes, and every single episode has been pure gold so far. If you haven't watched it, GO AND WATCH IT!

100 years Rick and Morty.

New animated show from the creator of Community, Dan Harmon. Been going for about 7 or 8 episodes, and every single episode has been pure gold so far. If you haven't watched it, GO AND WATCH IT!
I endorse this message

So many Ricks. And an evil Morty, he was Doofus Rick's Morty right?

This show has never had a bad episode, it's awesome.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Seriously, that last ep was perfect. From the MLK joke at the start to Evil Morty walking off, I don't think there was anything wrong with it at all.

Aug 16, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
So many Ricks. And an evil Morty, he was Doofus Rick's Morty right?

This show has never had a bad episode, it's awesome.
Nah, Evil Morty was Evil Rick's Morty. Doofus Rick's Morty was the Eric Stoltz from "Mask" Morty.

Also, yep, perfect series.

Nah, Evil Morty was Evil Rick's Morty. Doofus Rick's Morty was the Eric Stoltz from "Mask" Morty.

Also, yep, perfect series.
I'm thinking that he's Original Rick's, the one we are actually watching, old Morty, and something happened to him to turn him evil and make him super smart.

What's everyone's favourite and least favourite episodes so far?

Favourite for mine has to be Meeseeks and Destroy. HI I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME! :D

Least favourite is Anatomy Park, it's still a great episode, I just didn't like it as much as the others. No real reason for it.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I was only half watching the first few episodes and it took me till Meeseeks and Destroy to fully pay attention and that's when I went Holy s**t. Retroactively went back and watched the others, but Meeseeks was ******* incredible. I'm selling the show to friends by saying in one episode there's a giant talking paedophile jelly bean. Hasn't really worked but still, I'm not sure if anything more sinister has even been put on television.

There's also been few scenes on television that can rival the last few minutes of Rick Potion #9.

Ochre you have to change your title under your username to I don't give a * :p

It felt kind of lacklustre compared to last week's episode, but the fact that the episode was still like an 8.5/10 just speaks wonders for how good the show is. For some reason I loved Abradolph Lincler :p

Ess_don

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2009
Sudden Valley
AFL Club
Essendon
Are you all on drugs when watching this?!

Massive Community/Harmon fan so was excited about this show.. watched ep 1, 2 and the Meseeks one after reading the comments above and am absolutely baffled at what you guys are going on about??

Didnt laugh once, hell even the Harmon-less S04 of Community managed to at least get the odd laugh out of me...

Maybe Ill give it one last chance, any other real stand out episodes I need to watch before I write it off?

Are you all on drugs when watching this?!

Massive Community/Harmon fan so was excited about this show.. watched ep 1, 2 and the Meseeks one after reading the comments above and am absolutely baffled at what you guys are going on about??

Didnt laugh once, hell even the Harmon-less S04 of Community managed to at least get the odd laugh out of me...

Maybe Ill give it one last chance, any other real stand out episodes I need to watch before I write it off?
If Meeseeks didn't get you and Lawnmower Dog didn't get you, then nothing will. Try Rixty Minutes and Rick Potion #9, but I just think it mustn't be for you.

West Coast Weasel

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seattle Sonics/OKC Thunder
Absolutely amazing show.

Also don't know how many people have seen the original video and inspiration behind Rick and Morty by Justin Roiland, so here it is in all its glory

Back