FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like S1&2 are gone though for me. S3 still there.
So yesterday morning all series had been pulled off Netflix. But by last night series 3 had been put back on

Adult Swim ordered something like 70 more episodes
i thought they made it ?
Season 3 was the worst for me
it felt restricted
If kane is right then netflix chopped off its balls

Netflix are 2 worried with PC maybe
Season two of 13 reasons got slapped full of warnings on each episode from the character actors in the show
The season itself was so crap, held back, restricted, and lost all credibility 2 me

Season 3 was part of their originals so they have the rights to it, seasons 1 & 2 belong to Adult Swim

http://www.ladbible.com/news/film-and-tv-rick-and-morty-is-set-to-be-taken-off-netflix-20181005

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought they made it ?
Season 3 was the worst for me
it felt restricted
If kane is right then netflix chopped off its balls

Netflix are 2 worried with PC maybe
Season two of 13 reasons got slapped full of warnings on each episode from the character actors in the show
The season itself was so crap, held back, restricted, and lost all credibility 2 me
Ive recently gone back and watched all episodes. The first half of season 1 was quite average. The show picked up from there and has been consistently good ever since. Some of the best episodes are in season 3. I think you are just glorifying the past as humans are biased to do so. Rick would look down on your lack of rational thought.

Ive recently gone back and watched all episodes. The first half of season 1 was quite average. The show picked up from there and has been consistently good ever since. Some of the best episodes are in season 3. I think you are just glorifying the past as humans are biased to do so. Rick would look down on your lack of rational thought.

I haven't rewatched but this matches my recollections. I could take it or leave it in S1, I even found some eps quite boring. It was only from S2 onwards it really became must watch watch for me.

Heh. Only just this minute caught up with Bushworld Adventures.

Haven't watched it since it came out but I remember that for something that is half Michael Cusack and half Rick and Morty, it was largely disappointing on both fronts.

I used the word " worst " but it was still awesome
Nostalgia is a real thing but i didn't even know about the show until i got netflix and binge watched all of it this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back