FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny the things you pick up on a second viewing. Don't know if I need spoilers but..
The bird at the start seems to have a save point. Jessica didn't know what morty was talking about when he apologised for blowing her off earlier. Morty ended up in the reality where he fell inlove with that girl. Just as he jumps in the acid she's crying.

Absolutely mind blowing episode. Easily the best episode ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of good episodes this season. Vat of Acid and the heist to name just 2. I also liked the Dragon ep. Plus the animation is incredible now

Best episode is the snake one imo, one of the better treatments of time travel I've seen, in that it doesn't take it too seriously.

But yes, a good season overall, and unlike many I enjoyed the meta upon meta episode that took a giant dump on the fans.

Best episode is the snake one imo, one of the better treatments of time travel I've seen, in that it doesn't take it too seriously.

But yes, a good season overall, and unlike many I enjoyed the meta upon meta episode that took a giant dump on the fans.

Yeah the snake one was ******* hilarious

Yeah the snake one was ******* hilarious

One of the finest sequences imo in all of R&M so far is the wordless montage from when Morty dropped the fake astronaut snake back onto their home planet. Didn't need any words because it just invoked all the classic tropes seen in sci fi films - but in snake form. The conclusion where hundreds go back in time to kill/save snake Hitler was icing on the cake. Loved it.

One of the finest sequences imo in all of R&M so far is the wordless montage from when Morty dropped the fake astronaut snake back onto their home planet. Didn't need any words because it just invoked all the classic tropes seen in sci fi films - but in snake form. The conclusion where hundreds go back in time to kill/save snake Hitler was icing on the cake. Loved it.

That was my least favourite bit of the episode tbh

The first half of the season was pretty average I though but geez the second half of the season was some of the best Rick & Morty moments imo

Plenty of references back to old episodes in the last episode was great

Shoneys returned, should have had a Sheshwan sauce reference in there somewhere though. Dr wong, Tammy & Birdperson all returning and Ricks annoyance at still being forced to go to a wedding back at the end of series 2

... Even if Beth decided to stay I wouldn't put it past Rick to have made a clone anyway and then convinced her to go off on adventures...

Ok so it wasn't exactly unraveling the Da Vinci code but still :grinning:.

Great episode to finish the season on, Beth turning into an absolute kick arse character with some definite Rick-genes has been one of the best story lines of the series and Summer and Morty teaming up, just so casual with whatever happens.

I love Rick's little throw away line to save the Earth if they can but don't die trying, there's plenty of other Earths.

Thought the entire season was pretty great and capped by an absolute belter of a last ep. Really glad they got back to Beth clone thing without it going on too much longer, plus the return of Tammy and Birdperson. "Errgh I don't like the looks of this giant fight chamber" lol :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back